Good Life? I think yes.

Leah's POV:

Two weeks ago I met Niall James Horan. What can I say? I feel like so much has happened within these two weeks. I've been very busy with my Mom in the office. It consists of 'Leah! Make a phone call for me!' or 'Leah! I need you to schedule an appointment for Wednesday'. Blah, blah, blah so much work. Absolute madness. The wedding isn't until two months from now. To be honest though, Niall has  been the one keeping me sane. He's my closest friend since I moved here, ok truthfully my only friend. In my defense I've been to caught up in this wedding business to go out and make friends. I don't think I'll need another friend as long as I have Niall. Today, he's supposed to help me run some errands for my Mom. 

~~~~~

To: Mr. Whorean ;)

Yo, hurry your butt over here so we can get the stuff done already! 

~~~~~

From: Whorean ;)

I'm in ur driveway frecks :p

~~~~~~

I smile at my nickname and look out my bedroom window to see Niall's car pull in. I snatch my to-do-list on my nightstand and head out the door and into Niall's car.

"Hey, Ni." I greeted.

"Hey Leah. What's first on the list?"

"Ummm...." I skim through the list "Looks like we're heading towards the caterer first. I need to give the baker the 'blueprints' for the cake." 

"Which caterer?"

"Lyla's Bakery. You know where that is?"

"I'm pretty sure"

"Let's get to it then."

Niall's POV:

"Let's get to it then." she smiled

I backed the car out of the driveway and drove. I'm pretty sure it was a 20 minute ride, it wasn't too bad. 

"You know what's weird to think about?" I questioned out of the blue

"Hmm?"

"Knowing that someday, who knows when, we'll be married to someone. Settle down and have a kid or two running around the house. You know? Just living the typical married couple life." I chuckled to myself slightly at the thought. "I know it was random, but it's kind of relevant" I looked to my left and saw those big brown eyes gazing into mine.

"Oh no, I know exactly what you mean" She said nodding in agreement.

My eyes focused back on the road.

"I think the curious thing is who you're getting married to." She pondered in her thoughts. "I mean, it's hard for me to think about marriage when I can't even get a guy to look my way!" She growled in frustration. Her face softened and let out a deep breath. "Sorry, I over think when it comes to stuff like that."

"Nah, it's fine don't worry about it."

Leah and I have become pretty close. I think I can talk to her about anything, she's not one of those girls who just shoves advice down your throat. She's very empathetic, and in fact...I'm honestly surprised she's still single. Leah has all the qualities of being a perfect girlfriend. 

Leah's POV:

"Nah, it's fine don't worry about it." He said.

Ugh. Great, he probably thinks I'm weird, I think this is why I'm single. I probably talk about my problems to much. I bring my knee's up to my chest and sigh.