The Mermaid and The Alpha

Hi my name is Aqua Marie Triton.Yes my father is the king of mermaids, yes I am the daughter of the king, and when my father steps down I will take over.

I know what you are thinking girls can't rule but I can, because I have magical powers and I am stronger than any living creature on this Earth.

But I have to wait until after high school to take over. Or when my father thinks I am ready.

"AQUA COME ON IT IS YOU'R FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!" My mom, Jane screamed.

"COMING!" I screamed back at her

" That's what she said." My dad said walking out of his room.

'Wow dad really.' I said thou the mind-link

'Yes Aqua you had it coming.'

'Fine'

Then I blocked him out. I change into a white t-shirt black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. Made my black hair messy and my make up smokey to bring out my Grey/Gold eyes.

I walked downstairs grab my bike keys and ran to my bike.

'BYE MOM AND DAD' I yelled thou mind-link

'Shhhh and bye' they said back

I rode to school and everyone looked at me. Yes it's me and pods first day here. So this should me fun!

"IF ANY ONE OF YOU TOUCH MY BIKE I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU." then I blew kisses at them.

"Ahem" a voice said. I turn and saw Ben he is a merman.

"Yes benny" I said. He hates the name 'benny'

"Did you do the whole 'don't touch my bike' thing." He knows me to well.

" yes I did and half of them are were's (A/N: werewolf) and they think the Tritons are humans."

"Yes I do know but since we are mermaids we need to help them if anything happens." He said

"Fine"

I walk into the school and my pod bowed there heads and the were's looked at my pack weirdly.

'Haha loser they think we are humans' I said to everyone in my pod.

That's when my pack started to laugh an the were are looking at us.

I walk into the office and said

"Heyyy my name is Aqua Triton and I am new."

"Yes um are you the new pod?" She asked only the people in the office know who we are.

"Shhh." I said nodding

" the alpha?" She asked

"My dad."

"Oh okay, we'll here you are, the map and the locker number an everything else."

"Thank you." I said walking out of the office.

Math 2 -64

Science 2 -61

Gym-55

Heath 2 -62

Lunch

Social studies 2- 63

Free period

Wow this school sucks from my last school.

I walk to my locker and its 211 and there is a girl right next it me and its a were great!! I unlocked my locker and put everything in there.

"Hey are you new." The girl asked