I looked at our room ans surprisingly it was actually clean! I smiled and looked at Chris he was on the computer playing solitaire.

"Finally you out the shower so I can get in!" he said getting off the computer he kissed my cheek and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Get off before this leads to something else." I said laughing.

"Dang I just want a kiss!"

I pecked him on the lips and walked off. he got in the shower after that the rest of the day went by smoothly.

[Next Day Around 3:30pm]

Chris Pov

I'm just sitting her watching tv cuddled up with Danii when tyga calls me

[Phone Call]

C:Waddup?

T:Nun much but Aye! me and Wayne going to hit up this club tonight you coming?

C:Ion know man Danielle is pregnant and all. I dont just wanna leave her by herself alone.

T:Come on Breezy! You need some freedom man loosen up! stop.being a pussy!

C:Aight man..What time.?

T:Midnight.

C:Aight peace.

T:Dueces

[End]

I looked at Danielle from the kitchen and sighed.. I guess tyga Was right..I guess I could get out for just one night...it wouldnt hurt anybody..Would it?

I walked over to Danii

"Baby, I'm uh..going out wit tyga and Wayne to tonight."

"What time?"

"Midnight"

"Oh my god Chris! are you fucking kidding me? you know how I feel about being alone after 11!" she yelled

"Danielle your gonna be fine!"

"How do you know?! Toni could find out where I live and hurt me again!" she yelled back

She had a point... how did I know?

"Danielle, I'm a grown ass man. I dont need you telling me when I can and can't go out!"

"Really?! Ha okay when I get raped and beat again with YOUR child in my womb and possibly die, Blame your self."

"There you go with this shit again, Nothing is going to happen to you! One night of me leaving isnt going to kill your ass!"

"Whatever chris! Leave then! I dont give a damn."

"Yea I am leaving I'm sick if yo fucking mood swings and shit. You got friends tell em to.come over. Or you go.over they house! I'm sick of being tied down cause you knocked up!"

"Bitch I'm knocked up with your fucking baby!Maybe if you wouldve put on a condom or kept.your dick in your pants we wouldnt be in this stupid ass predicament!" she screamed.

"Whatever Danielle, fuck you.I'm out." i said grabbing my keys and leaving. she acted like she would die if she didnt have me by her side. what the hell man this isnt highschool or middle school I shouldnt have a curfew!

I was speeding down the road and finally I reached tygas house I knocked on the door and he let me in. I seen Mariah on the couch talkin on the phone about how she's pregnant but still going out tonight.

Why couldnt Danielle be more like that? all hype and shit.? but its whatever I'm done thinking about her she's pissing me off.

Danielle Pov