Made To Love

Chris Pov

After the doctors appointment we went to get pizza I'm honestly so sick of pizza but pregnant people can turn into the incredible hulk when theyre mad and im not trynna get cussed out or beat down so I just put up with danielle's little attitude and pizza cravings. Today I'm a little tired of all this she getting whatever she wants so I'm just gonna stand my ground and be the man of the house. Like im supposed to. no more getting what she wants every and all day. I'm sick of that shit.

when we got home we ate and watched tv then I went to the studio to write some music. when I came back Danielle was sleep on the couch curled ina ball so I picked her up bridal style and put her in the bed. I knew she wasnt fully asleep tho.cuz she wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her head in my chest. I laid her down and as I was walkin off to the bathroom she asked me

"Baby where you going?"

I looked at her

"Shower..Then ima watch some basketball.. why?"

"Because I want some peanut butter right now"

I looked at her amd raised my eyebrow

" Um you have legs why cant you get it?"

"Cuz im lazy right now."

"Well.wait til I get out the shower then I'll get it for you." I said slightly annoyed. Damn ima have to put up with her mood swings and attitude outburst for 7 more months .

"But I want it.now..." she said looking at me sitting up

"If.you can't wait til I get out the shower for.some PEANUT BUTTER then you ain't gettin shit at all," I said with an attitude.

She smiled... T'f is funny? Not a damn thing.

"What's so damn funny?" I asked turning towards her.

"Nothing..I'm just happy you decided to be a man again instead of being scared of a pregnant woman..I miss your dominance.."

"LOL! You seriously have issues girl! One minute you mad and the next minute you talkin about my dominance!" I said laughing a bit.

she got up and walked up to me Wrapping her arms around my neck lookin me deep.into.my eyes. she kissed me and licked her lips. the whole time I'm enjoying it but also thinking

Can pregnant women get horny?

I guess I was deep in thought because I realized I was standing there alone with her walking off to.the bathroom turning the water on.

"You getting in or what?" she asked taking of her clothes. I looked at her and bit my lip.

"Yea I'm coming!"

I got in and she started kissing me feeling all over my abs and stuff

wait! ain't I supposed to be doing this to.her !? yes I am! I grabbed her by her wrist and pushed her against the shower wall slowly kissing her all the way down her neck sucking lightly. she let out faint moans

"Baby, I ain't even got started yet" i said smiling a lil bit. she looked at me with twinkle in her eyes. and started kissing me again. Our tongues wrestled as we stood there.

"Let's finish this in the room." she said getting out the shower dripping wet. I watched as she walked towards the room. I got.out and turned the water off.

she was standing by the bed drying off with a towel.

I took the towel and threw it somewhere in the room .

I picked her up and threw her on the bed. .

"Chris! Be caref--" she said but I cut her of kissing her. I ran my fingers up her thigh softly she tensed up little but relaxed a little after.