Wait...What?

[2Weeks Later]

Chris Pov

Everythings been kinda tough on us lately. parenting is fun but a little tough and Danielle and I are arguing a lot again lately.

Today were supposed to be going over Mariah's house cause she wants to see the baby and I'm just going to hang with tyga.

"Chris do.you have her diaper bag?"

"No..you said you had it."

I said back

she never said anything to me about a damn bag.

"Damn it Chris can you do anything besides smoke weed all day long? now we have to turn around." she said with an attitude

"Can you do anything besides be a Bitch all day?Damn I mean come on now all you do is sleep you dont even get up in the middle of the night to take care of Liyahh anymore.. Stop complaining so damn much?"

"When did this become about Kaliyahh Christopher?"

awe damn she's using my government name she's pissed off now.

"You know what Danielle never mind just shut the fuck up and go get the diaper bag."

.I said pullin up to the house.

She got out the car and slammed the door. almost breaking my damn mirror T'f? She need calm down.

.Liyahh started crying so I turned on some baby music and she stopped Danielle was taking way to long so I just pulled off . I'm leaving to tyga house she know where all the keys are she can drive her self over here.

I turned around and looked and Liyahh

"No more Bitchy mommy! her gettin on you nerves?" I said to her in baby talk. when she smiled or giggled it just brightened my day.

Danielle Pov

I heard Chris pull off. I was mad as hell but in the long run I didnt care. he had like 6 cars I'd just drive one of them.

I walked upstairs to the baby room to see a man in a black hoodie . My first instinct was to scream but I realized it was Toni when he turned around.. this is great. Just when Chris leaves.

I reach in my purse and grab my pepper spray.

"Do.you really think getting engaged and having a baby would.keep me away from you?"

he asked

I nervously said

"Toni just stop stalking me and leave me alone. I have a family now.Why cant you except that ive moved on and do the same?"

he didnt speak he just walked up to me and touched me in a way I didnt feel comfortable with.

",Toni please stop" I said starting to cry. I knew this would come ever since the day I called chris to help me. .

he kissed me on my lips and I tried pushing him away.

"You take your punishment or that pretty little baby of yours could get hurt." he said

he kissed me then slapped me causing me to fall to the floor he dragged me by my hair all the way to a guest room and kicked me in my stomach he unbuckled his pants and i couldnt control it I just cried and cried. I tried crawling away but he pinned me to the floor on my stomach...

[A/N: Um theres no need to actually describe what happened y'all already know what he's doing]

[15 mins. Later]