Living a world of pain

Danielle Pov

Ive tried calling chris but each time he just sends me to voicemail. I feel so wrong for not telling and Mariah keeps telling me its not my fault.

My family is totally destroyed. usually in the movies its the ex that breaks the couple up but this time it was me. it wasnt the ex or the mom or the family it was me. I was being selfish and untrustworthy and not thinking and now my family has been split up. I havent seen my daughter in 3 weeks. I miss her like crazy but security at Chris's house refuses to let me in and when I call Chris no answer. Everything is just wrong. Absolutely everything. The one person that I always ran back to is dead and the 2 things I love more than anything seem to be disappearing and fading away slowly.

"Danii are you okay?" tyga asked lighting his Blunt.

", yea..Yea I'm fine just..Uh tired."

"Hit this... it'll make you feel better..." he said handing it to me.

"Nah..I'm going to bed. "

"Aight..but listen. stop being sad.Your beautiful and independent and smart , and if chris is the idiot your being sad over you really need to get your life.together. he's a selfish asshole at times but he's not realizing he's hurting Kaliyahh as well as you. by keeping y'all apart. If you asked me I think its bullshit and if chris wasnt such a stubborn ass nigga I would talk to him but he never listens. Just be happy and things will fall into place..okay?"

I smiled tyga was being more than a man chris had ever been I'm glad to call him my brother he's always been there every since the day I met him.

"Thanks..Love you Mikey..' I said softly giving him a big bear hug.

"Love you too Sis!" he said hugging back literally about to.squeeze the life outa me.

I walked upstairs and called. Chris. and he still didnt answer so I left a voicemail.

[Voicemail]

Chris I'm tired of crying over you. I'm tired of not seeing my daughter and im tired of fighting over you when you really dont care about how your breaking my heart. Just promise me one thing

.. if I never get to see my daughter again *sniffles* give her a kiss and tell her mommy always thinks about her and loves her more than anyone can ever love. And as for you..just know I'll always love..but I won't always be waiting for you.

[Voicemail Over]

I cried myself to sleep thinking about how my life will be without Kaliyahh.

Chris Pov

I listened to Danii's Voicemail. and then let Kaliyahh listen to the part that was meant for her. she laughed and smiled and giggled moving her arms all around

I already know its like 3:45am but I need to call Danielle.

[Phone Call]

"Hello?"

"Chris?!" she said sleepily

"How are you?"

"Awful"

"I'm sorry Danielle, I just..I was angry I needed a break.But now I've realized I just need you."

",Chris?"

",Yea?"

",I love you" she said sniffling

"I love you too..Can you come over?"

"Yea."

"Meet me here in 30 minutes... Kaliyahh is awake..and I know she wants to see you."

[Over]