[Authors Note:I wasnt sure if y'all wanted another sex scene so I just threw one in... Lol so.uh..Enjoy! Lmao]

I kissed her from her neck all the way down. leaving wet kisses all over her. I spread her legs and kissed and licked all over slurping and sucking.

her moans were music to my ears. she ran her fingers through my short curls

I came back up to her lips and stuck the tip into her she jumped a little and I smirked.

"Chris , S-stop teasing me" she moaned.

I went all the way in and thrusted in and out of her slowly then I picked up the pace.

as I went faster she clutched onto the sheets screaming at one point even crying a little.

"Mmmm Daddy!" she moaned

she stood up pushing me on the bed. She climbed ontop of me and slid in she rolled her hips around causing me to grunt in pleasure I held her hips and she went faster bouncing on me. a couple minutes later we somehow ended up against the wall.

"Faster Daddy!" she screamed as I went in and out her .

seconds later she got on her knees. I didnt expect it I was surprised. she put it in her mouth and man it felt good

I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

she licked all the way up to my neck kissing And got to my lips

and we ending back on the bed.

Man I wasnt sure what she was sayin but she was mumbling some Spanish stuff... yea I knew she was mixed but I had never actually heard her speak Spanish before.. it was turning me on. After that I hit her spot at least 4 times.

[3 hours and 3 rounds later]

we rolled over out of breath and she smiled

"Damn...Who knew...Wanting peanut butter could lead to this!?" she said still.catching her breath

I smirked

",Well thats what happens when you talk back to yo.man over some damn peanut butter! Plus you had it coming for a while now so dont trip!"

we both laughed and she said

"Well ima take a REAL shower now so you should clean up this mess we made all.over our room."

I looked at her and said

"Um your the girlfriend! you clean it while I get in the shower! Dudes dont clean!"

she laughed and said

"Well if you dont clean you'll never get this again!" she grabbed her butt.

"Mann Whatever.Go take yo shower and I guess I'll be cleaning up the mess YOU Mostly made!"

she rolled her eyes replying with "Whatever" and then closed the bathroom door.

I stood up and looked around our room. Theres broken glass in one area stuff ripped and soaked up. I sighed and started cleaning. even tho I honestly didnt want to.

Danii Pov

I stood under the steaming water touching my lips remembering what just happened. I was in pure pleasure. I even started speaking spanish at one point thats how good it was. I smiled to my self then rubbed my belly. I was still in amazement I was having a child. just incredible. I was carrying another life in me. I washed my body noticing that Chris left hand prints on my butt I laughed to myself. it was hilarious to me.. I dont even know how. I got out the shower about an hour later. (I take long showers)