Ninjas and the End

Start from the beginning

Quietly, I sneaked closer and closer to Arachne, whom had finally noticed the small fight breaking out between Cole and the three immense brown Arachneions. She gazed at the sight thoughtfully, probably imagining the cruel ways in which Cole would be put to an end. But I wouldn't let that happen- no way José.

Now, I was behind Arachne's throne, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. I could overhear Arachne saying something to Shooter, whom had come up to speak with his queen.

"Where is Spinda?" Arachne asked him, "I have not seen her in a while."

Shooter paused for a minute, and then spoke slowly, "She.. was killed..."

I felt Arachne jump up from her chair. "By WHO?!" she screeched, obviously enraged.

"The... the Silver Ninja," Shooter practically whispered.

"Where. Is. She? FIND HER!" Arachne demanded.

"Y-yes your majesty," Shooter bowed and scampered off to find me. I smirked, little did the dolt know that I was right under his nose.

Speaking of noses, after Arachne sat back down, she sniffed the air. She mumbled something about 'smelling ninja, really close'. My eyes grew wide. Could she mean me? Again, she softly spoke along the lines of 'smelling elemental silver'. Shoot, that had to be me. What should I do? Surely, she would turn around any second, and I would be exposed. I had to either wait for her to find me, or leap out and attack now. I decided, that the latter was the better option in my favor, and I had the perfect witty thing to say when I popped out.

Taking a deep breath, I stood up and stepped to Arachne's side. "Looking for someone?" I stated. Perfect.

The Spider Woman spun around so fast that I felt a breeze. "You," she hissed.

"Me," I remarked.

"We are ending this. Now." Arachne stood up, taking out some daggers from God knows where.

"That's cool," I smiled, flipping my hood over my face and whipping out my fan blades. "I didn't really want this to drag on so long, but I suppose it just made our lives more dramatic!"

Arachne rolled her eyes. "I suppose this is no place for a final battle, now that the arena has filled up with many smaller battles... very well..." with that, she snapped her fingers. In a poof of purple smoke, the cavern had vanished. We materialized in a new location, with crystals sprouting from the walls and a large lake, which was a turquoise blue and was so clear that you could see all the way down to it's depths. It was chilly in this room, and damp. I assumed we were farther underground than most of the caves. In a matter of seconds, stands had formed from the walls, and cages sprouted from the cieling, dangling on thick chains over the lake, which was probably pretty cold.

"Do you like it? It's my favorite spot in the temple," Arachne mused from the other side of the cave. "Now, we need spectators, don't we? Let's summon our little friends from the arena!" She then mumbled some gibberish, and the entire population of Arachneions appeared in the seats surrounding us. However, there weren't as many as there used to be, thanks to the ninja. Speaking of them...

I glanced up at the cages, which each held a different member of our team, six in all. They looked confused, most likely wondering how they got there. Cole caught my gaze, and I nodded, I would be fine... for now.

"NOW!" Arachne cried, "Let's finally get this show on the road!"

Arachne held a dagger in each of her six hands, and I was left with my two fan-blades. We could both use Spinjitzu, but I had an advantage- my true potential's powers. A smile on my hooded face, I ran over to her. "Ninja-Go!" I cried, entering my tornado. Arachne did the same, and for a while, we just went at it with our cyclones, and I, to be honest, was getting bored, and this wasn't doing any damage to either of us. I decided to use my elemental strength. Slowly, I went out of my Spinjitzu, and focused my energy on coming out to aid me. I was nearly there when all of a sudden, a hard force bumped against me, knocking the air out. It was Arachne's Spinjitzu. Hardly able to breath, I stumbled backwards and slipped into the lake, and I could hear the ninja crying 'no!' as I plunged into the water.