The party

Celestias POV
Me and my best friend turtle-chan we're playing with my other friends! Its so much fun! When it was time we went to eat cake! It was a chocolate one! We all ate happily and when we were done eating I started unwrap my presents! Turtle-Chan got me a plush Kitty! It was so cute! Lauren got me a colouring book and pencils. It had all kinds of dresses and princess's to colour in! It was the best birthday ever! I got a lot of presents and a ton of cake to eat! It was sooooo good!

Aphmaus POV
Celestia was really happy during the party. Its nice to see her like this. Even if she is just a few years old she's still a happy little princess. Garroth was happy too. He got Celestia a new dress and tiara. Of course she loved it! After the party Celestia went t I her room and fell asleep. It was really adorable. I can't believe how fast time goes! Me and Zane went to bed a bit later in the night and I fell asleep quickly. I felt Zane next to me until I just didn't feel anything else but my own slumber.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! But I'm trying to keep my schedule! I wanted to update really bad so I hope your not mad! Plus thank you all for over 700 hundred reads!! Its amazing how fast that number grows! Bye and till next time!
~Anna-chan out!