The Week Before The Wedding

Aphmaus POV

Today I'm gonna have to pick out a dress! Me and Zane's mom are gonna see what is there to chose from and hopefully find the perfect dress!

*time skip. I got lazy*
Finally I found the perfect dress!(the same one that aphmau had for the wedding when she was forced to mary a guy she never has seen mcd)
N

ow I finally have some t me to myself! I went to see were Zane was. I found him downstairs talking to someone! The guy had blond hair, blue eyes and also looked a lot like Zane just taller. I went to intruduse myself and Zame told me this was his brother, Garroth! I was so happy that Garroth came back just in time for the wedding!

Garroth's POV
I finally got home from guard training. My brother Zane told me that our father was out planning a wedding!
- So who's getting married?
- I am!- said Zane in a calm voice.
- What?! Well who's the lucky ladie?
After I ased Zane that question a girl came downstairs.
- Who's she?
- Garroth meet my fiance! Aphmau!
- Nice to meet you Aphmau! My name is Garroth.
- Nice to meet you too! Are you Zanes brother?
- Yes! I am!
Aphmau seemed very nice. She was cute too! She had black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a nice dress. After that she went to the garden and seemed very happy!
- Is she a daughter of a lord?- I asked.
- I don't think so. But even if she was I would love her any way!

Zane's POV
Today my brother came back he told me he was not gonna stay too long. After catching up with him I went to see hiw was Aphmau doing. After I came up her I gave her a little kiss on the cheak. Then she told me that she wanted to see how is the setup for the wedding going. I tld her it was going well. Then I went to my room and got out my present for Aph. When I walked up to her and told her I have something for her. I got her a little husky! She was soo happy! Aphmau gave the puppy the name Luna! It's a beutiful name!

* time skip. One month after the wedding*

Aphmau's POV
I just found out that I'm...pregnant! I was thinking of a way to tell Zane. I finally got all my curage and went to him.
- Zane can i talk to you for a minute?
- Of course!
- Well I wanted to tell you that...I'm...
- Is something wrong?
- I'm pregnant!
- Whaaaaaaa?! But how????
- I just found out this morning.
- I'm gonna be a dad... I'm gonna be a dad. I'm gonna be dad! Aphmau this is amazing!
- Hehe! I thought you would be mad or even sad!
- Why would I be mad at the fact that I'm gonna have a kid!
After that we went to our room and started thinking of names! Zane wanted a boy to have the name Levin and a girl to be Celestia or Rose. I agreed on the names. Let's just hope that we might not get twins! But I would still love my baby anywaySoooooo sorry for not updating sooner but I'm starting to get writers block! I actually started to run low on ideas even though I had made a list of ideas! So if you want something to happen in the story feel free to tell me! Plus Im trying to write as much as posible. Plus thank you soooo much for over 100 reads! That is all for now! Bye!

~Gabija