The day they met

Before i start i wanna say that this is not all based on the actual story from mc diaries.its only a fanfic.hope you will like it.

Aphmaus POV
I finally got out of the forest and i saw a gate. I walked up to it but the guard stoped me.
-what are you doing here?
-im lost and i was trying to find o'khasis.-i said.after explaining the guard why im here i saw a guy with black hair and blue eyes coming to see is something wrong.
-what is it this time? I dont have all day you know.-said the guy.
-this girl claims to be lost.
- its because i am lost! Can you pls tell me is this o'khasis or not?
- it is! Guard let her in!
- but...
- i said LET HER IN!NOW!
-alright..
The guard let me trough and the guy finally asked me my name.
- so what is your name?
- im aphmau and you?
-my name is Zane. Im the second youngest son of lord Garte.
-wow...
- come with me.
- w-why?
- i want you to meet my parents!
- oh ok!
We went to the castle and Zane intrudused me to his parents. His dad was sitting on his throne and his mom was standing next to him. After that we went to Zanes room. It was different then what i expected it to be. Zanes mom let me stay in the castle. She gave me a room close to Zanes room.

Zanes POV
Today i met the prettiest girl i've ever seen. She also had an odd name Aphmau. I intrudused her to my mother and father. Shes staying in the castle. Her room is really close to mine. I think i might be in love for the first time. *sigh* she is very kind and cute. But i dont want her to see that. Well i hope she is planning on staying here in o'khasis. Tomorrow i'll show her around town.

Sorry for a short chapter.i didn't want to make it to long.
Plus i hope you like the video. I litteraly picked a random video that i liked. I have no idea why aaron was at the end though.Hope you are enjoying the story. I'll try to update fast. Bye!☺