Little Celestia

Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner but because of school i cant write a lot! But in this chapter im skiping it to when the baby is actualy born and shes three years old. I skip soo much because of a writers block. Again soo sorry!
~Gabija
Aphmaus POV
Today is Celestias birthday! Because shes is turning three I want to make it special. So I got her a very own hamster! She is gonna be so happy! Zane is out taking Celestia out for a walk. Its nice to know that they are getting along! Well Zane and Celestia should be back on a few minutes.
Zanes POV
Celestia is so happy that it's her birthday! She was so surprised when I gave her the new dress I got for her. She was so excited to show it to all her friends! Especially Turtle~Chan! (The girl in the picture at the top). Aphmau and I are planning a big birthday party for her! Its gonna have lots of ballons, food cause Aphmau loves food and of course all Celestias friends!

Celestias POV
Yay!!! Mommy and daddy are planning a big party for me! Daddy got me a new dress so I could be very pretty at the party! Mommy said I would get my present from her at the party! Me and daddy are going to give Turtle~Chan her invitation now! She's my best friend ever! She is one year older than me but we're still bff's!

Turtle~Chan's POV
Turtle~Chan is so very happy for Celestia~Chan! She's turning four like Turtle~Chan! Turtle~Chan got her a new tiara! She always wanted one! Celestia~Chan came to Turtle~Chan's home to give Turtle~Chan an invitation to her party! When she came Turtle~Chan gave her the present she got for her. She was so happy!

~2 hours later~

Aphmaus POV
"Celestia are you happy?"
"Yes!!! Thanks mommy!!! I love the little hamster you gave me!!!!"
" Well what are you calling her?"
"Hmmmmmm.... I know I'll call her Zoey!"
"That's a cute name!"
"Thanks mommy!"

Hey guys! So I just wanted to say sorry for not uploading for a long time! I had a real big writers block! But I'm happy I finally beat it atleast for now! I'm gonna be adding new characters! Today I added Turtle~Chan! She wanted to be in one of my stories so Turtle~Chan if your reading this then I hope you like it! Yesterday I made the picture and that is what she looks like in the minecraft world! Well that's all for now! Bye!!!
~Gabija