The Question

Hey guys! I just wanted you to know that i'll try to update every day once. If you enjoy the story please let me know. If y u have any ideas or requests to help me write he story let me know. Enjoy the story!☺

Aphmaus POV
I got up and i heard a knock on the door. I went to see who it was. It was Zane. He wanted to ask me do i have any plans for today. Of course i didn't. I told him i'm all free.
-great!
-is there something wrong?-i asked.
- no. I wanted to see if you would like me to show you around town?
- sure! I would love to see the whole town!
-alright! I'll let you get dressed and after you get ready come eat breakfast with us!
-ok! I'll be down in a minute.
I went in my room and got ready. After that i went downstairs and saw Zane. He was waiting for me. I have a feeling that he might like me. But i dont want to ask him that. Who knows maybe he's just being polite.

Zanes POV
When i told Aphmau to get ready and come downstairs for breakfast i went to see is my father is awake. He was. As always. My mother asked me did i tell Aphmau to come eat breakfast with us. I told her i did. After that i went to wait for Aphmau. When she finally came down i told her to come with me. She was a little surprised to see me waiting for her. After breakfast we went for a walk around town. Aphmau was really happy. I was too.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Zanes POV
Today i'm gonna ask her the one question that was on my mind all this time. Here she comes now.
-Aphmau I want to ask you something.
- Sure! You can ask me anything!
-Will you marry me?
- I-I will!
She said yes! This is one of the best days ever! After that we went to tell my parents. My mother was very happy for us. But my father was a bit shoked. He thought Garroth would be the first to get married. But after a while he changed his mind and was happy for us.

Aphmaus POV
Today Zane asked me a serios question. He asked me if i would marry him! Of course i said Yes! But at first his dad was not very happy about that but after a while he changed his mind. Zanes mom wanted to talk to me.
-Aphmau! Can i speak with you?
- of course!
- when are you and Zane planning on getting married?
- well we haven't talked about that yet.
- i see. Well if you will need my assistence just ask me! Ok?
-sure!
Then she left. after that Zane came up to me and asked why his mom was in my room.
- She just wanted to talk about when we plan on getting married.
- Oh. Ok.
-did you need to talk about anything important?
- no. I just wanted to see how my fiance was doing.
- im all fine.- i smiled. Then Zane gave me a kiss and when to his room.

So last thing is that i wanted to say is that Aphmau is currently still 18 and Zane is 19. Garroth is not in O'khasis. He's in guard training. Aphmau has not met Laurence. YET! But i also plan on making an interesting twist to the story. I dont know what will it be yet. Bye!