Another Hobbs(Rewritten)

This is only the prologue so if you like it let me know and I will continue.

Katerina's Pov.

After everything that had gone down in Rio I disappeared for awhile but I finally found the need to see him. I get in my 2012 SS Camaro to go back to the Canary Islands in Spain, back to Dom. I flew on a plane but not without bringing my car with me of course, I mean honestly who would leave there car unless they had to.

I pull up in front of the house and I put my car in park. My grip on the steering wheel is tight, I wasn't sure if he would be happy to see me or not but I'm will to talk the chance, I miss him. I finally shut my car off and get out closing the door quietly behind me. He would have heard my car by now but since he didn't come out I kind of want to surprise him.

Making my way to the back door which I open but as soon as I do their was a frown forming on my face as tears start to fall because laying their on the bed is Dom and Elena naked. I accidentally let a little whimper escape my lips as I look at them. I could believe my eyes, I rub them in hopes that what I was seeing wasn't real but the moment they open I see it again.

Dom's head pops up as he heard the almost silent noise escape my pale lips, he looks at Elena then at me and his eyes widen. I turn with a blank look on my face and head back toward my car. I could hear Dom calling my name but I just simply ignore him. I didn't want to speak to him or see him again for that matter.

I get in my car and pull away from the house thinking 'where am I going to go?' I've been to so many places that I just needed some place new, some place where I wasn't known by so many others. As I was watching the road I could almost see the light bulb as I remembered that my dad had mentioned something about London. I've never been there so my as well take that as a sign.

While I had been thinking I remember Brian, maybe I should call him after all he is like a brother to me. Pulling to the side of the road I grab my phone the cup holder and unlock it. For a moment I stare at the screen, it was Dom and I back in Rio. We seemed so happy and carefree but now I couldn't wish to get rid of him more.

Going through my picture I remove all the ones that involve Dom with an exception of the family pictures of course. Now all I needed was a new screen saver, I scroll through all my pictures till I land on Bam Margera, he's by far my favorite guy from Jackass. Saving him as my new lock screen, I lock my phone forgetting was I was originally going to do.

My is once again placed into the cup holder. I start my car and pull away from the side of the road before heading on my way. It was time to start over for me and London by far seemed like a fun place to do it. With that being said I hit the gas and a way I went along the highway.
-----

This is the rewritten chapter!