"All you had to do was ask."

"Shut up." I slapped his chest lightly.

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me even closer. I didn't have the energy to protest so I let him pull me until I was practically on top of him and I couldn't tell whose legs were whose. We were still wearing the same clothes as yesterday, but neither of us cared.

He hummed contentedly and I felt a hand slip into my curls. My eyes instantly teared up as he rubbed my scalp gently. I heard a small gasp and then Louis was grabbing at my face and forcing me to look up at him. I noticed a few tears had spilled over onto his shirt.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Sorry." I tried to pull my head away, but he held it tightly.

"Tell me." He breathed.

I felt a little uncomfortable once I noticed how close our faces were. If I just puckered my lips we could be kissing. I really wanted to kiss him.

"It's just," I sniffed. "my mum used to do that whenever I couldn't sleep. She- she would lay beside me and play with my hair until I fell a-asleep."

Two thumbs came into my vision as they wiped at the tears rolling down my cheeks. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the fact that he was holding my face so delicately. One hand slipped to the back of my head and I knew what was about to happen. However, that didn't make it any less shocking.

Something warm and slightly rough made contact with my own dry and cracked lips and I was immediately overwhelmed with senses. It was like everything had kicked into overdrive and all I could hear, see, smell, taste, and feel was Louis. I even forgot I was supposed to be kissing back for a few seconds.

Louis tugged my hair lightly, trying to draw out a response from me. I snapped back into reality and moved my lips against his. The feeling was intense and I never wanted it to end. I felt his body leave the space beside me and the next thing I knew he was hovering over me and straddling my waist. I tangled one hand is his soft hair and rested the other on his shoulder as he continued to kiss me softly.

It wasn't like most kisses. It wasn't rushed or messy, it was sweet and slow. It was perfect. We eventually had to part for air and when we did Louis laid back down beside me. I turned on my side and reached behind me. When I found his arm I pulled it over my waist.

He got the hint and curled around me from behind, effectively spooning me. I wiggled backwards a little so there was no space between our bodies. He kissed my temple and I grinned.

It'd been a long time since I'd felt so happy.

**

The second time I woke up was when there was a loud knocking at the door. I saw that it was nearly ten in the morning.

"What?" I yelled.

"Louis's missing!" Zayn yelled.

Louis snorted from beside me. I sighed and pushed him off of me. I got up, stretched, then opened the door. Zayn started to come in, but he stopped when he spotted Louis lying on the bed. He stared at Louis for a few seconds, then his gaze shifted back to me.

"Harry-"

"He was just staying with me because it was raining and I wanted to make sure he didn't have a concussion from his fall."

He seemed lost in thought for a moment, but then a his face hardened and he glared at me.

"You really hurt Liam." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"I didn't do anything to him! He was the one who came in here and started a fight!" I rolled my eyes

"He told you he loved you and all you did was defend Louis! How do you think that made him feel? He's been in love with you for months!"

"What do you want me to say Zayn? Do you want me to confess my undying love for him? I don't like him like that! Besides, he had no right dragging Louis into this! Ever since he got here all Liam has done is talk shit about him!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"Did it ever occur to you that he was jealous? He thought you were replacing him!"

"Since when does that give him the right to be rude to my friends?" I glared.

"So now he's your friend? The first week he got here all you could talk about was how much you hated him!" Zayn gestured angrily at Louis.

"Things have changed." I hissed.

"You're telling me."

Zayn turned on his heel and slammed the door behind him. I fell onto my bed and screamed into my pillow, letting out all of my frustration. I felt Louis's small hand rest on my back, but I shrugged it off. I rolled over onto my back and stared up at the ceiling blankly.

"Please just go."

He ducked his head and kissed my cheek before silently leaving the room. He looked back at me one last time before closing the door with a sad expression. I almost asked him to stay, but I stopped myself. As soon as the door shut I let the tears fall freely.

The dam that had been holding everything back had finally broken. My best friend is in love with me. My friends hate me because I don't love him back. In just three days it will have been three years since the accident. Paul wants me to sell Missy. And to make matters worse, I'm falling for Louis. What else can go wrong?

****

A/N So this was kinda short, but a lot happened. Let me know your thoughts. It can be about the kiss, Liam and Harry's fight, Zayn and harry's fight or anything else, just talk to me! I'd really like some feedback :)