Chapter 13

Kylie's POV.

The sun weakly pushed it's light through the translucent curtains, waking me up. Rolling over, I checked the time. 8. Meh, not too early. I got up out of bed and looked around my new room. Then it hit me. I did not remember going to bed last night... I thought I'd fallen asleep doing the boxes? 

I shrugged, and stood up, stretching my arms and curling my toes into the soft carpet. In New Zealand, the entire flooring of my house was made of Kauri wood, and while that was special and beautiful to look at, it did not compare to the warm, fuzzy tufts I could feel under my feet. I pulled open my wardrobe door to grab a jumper, as while the carpet was warm, the air was not. I rummaged through the drawers, messing everything up until I found my dad's old hoodie I'd nicked from him years and years back. Zipping it up, I made my way to the kitchen, dozy expression on my face. Jay was already in the kitchen, making himself some toast. 

"Morning all." I murmured, still not quite adjusted to the day yet. Jay smirked at me, and bit into his toast. I opened the fridge and just stared at it for a bit, before concluding I didn't need or want anything from there. "Wait, did you get the corner yoghurts yesterday?" I directed the question to Jay, who nodded, his mouth stuffed full with Nutella on toast. I grinned, and reopened the fridge and grabbed a pot. Miller's Corner yoghurts are the work of the gods, I swear. They have like this kind of big pot with yoghurt, and a little side pot attached- to the side- of a kind of flavor, or treat. I grabbed out my particular favourite (white chocolate biscuit balls and strawberry yoghurt) and tucked in. 

"Hey Jay," I said, swallowing my mouthful in a hurry when I remembered my confusion earlier. "Did you put me in my bed properly last night?" I asked, spooning another mouthful in. Jay's smirk turned into a sheepish smile and he nodded. "Yeah.. Was that bad?" He asked, warily watching my reaction. I shook my head. "No, not at all. Thanks." I smiled at him, and he chuckled. I set my half eaten pot on the side, and turned to face Jay. "So, what's the plan for today?" I asked, turning to the cupboard and getting a glass of water for myself. Jay shrugged. "I dunno, I was thinking maybe... we could- I dunno actually." He concluded, putting away the jar of Nutella. I laughed softly. "Great plan. Oh! I know! Why don't we head out to Surrey, maybe surprise some people?" I suggested, excitement getting the better of me as I splashed some water down myself. "That sounds like a plan." Jay grinned at me, and clapped my shoulder before heading out to have a shower. I smiled again, and finished off my yoghurt before picking up my phone and checking my messages.

~*~*~***~*~*~*~**~*~

SOoooooo sorry it took so long and is super crap and short! I will be writing more in the next month or so I pinky promise! <3 <3 thank you guys sooo much for the 187 votes!xxxxx