Preface: Dodge and Run

Dancing: A successive group of rhythmical steps or bodily motions, or both, usually executed to music.

Revenant: A person who has returned, especially supposedly from the dead. Sometimes described as a magical being under the same circumstance with means of revenge and will have no regard for humanity until that revenge is achieved. Usually, this revenge is directed at a person or a group of people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Limit: 50%

Cautiously walking down the streets of Slaton, (Y/n) looked around nervously. They had saved countless souls from a fate much like their own the same way they were about to free their own. So why were they nervous? Was it the fear of getting caught? Was it the uncertainty of their plan? Was It because they were... alone?

They tried to brush their thoughts away and focus on the task before them. They finally had a way out of this toxic city and they were going to take it. (Y/n) lips shifted nervously under their skeleton painted gas mask.

"Alright (Y/n)." They said to them-self, under their breath. "The car you stole last week should still be right behind the abandoned seven-eleven." But as they turned the corner a familiar voice filled their ears. The voice that haunted their dreams.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the Dancing Revenant. What are you doing in this neck of the woods? I thought you had training."

Limit: 70%

"I could say the same to you, Maverick." (Y/n) spit out. "I'm on patrol."

"Oh come on babe. Don't like that." He cooed. (Y/n) wanted to throw up.

"Fuck off."

"Such a pretty thing like you shouldn't be spouting such nasty things." Maverick slipped his arm around their waist and began to caress their inner hip with his leathered cover hand and started to reach lower.

Limit: 94%

"I said. Fuck. Off." They stated and shoved the man off of them-self so hard that they stumbled and almost fell.

He laughed. "Oh come on Revenant. What's wrong with having a little fun?"

"Yeah. Well, whatever."

"You're awfully close to the border." He said crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"Well, why the hell do you think it is called patrol?"

"I don't want you to get snatched up by The Jackals, now do we."

"Yeah, sure. Kept telling yourself that."

"Jesus, Revenant. How long have you been apart of The Dead Eyes?"

"Longer than you."

"Yeah right. I joined when I was 13."

"Ha. At that pussy age." Maverick seemed to fume and (Y/n) took pleasure in that.

Limit: 85%

"Like I said." Maverick seemed to hiss. "When did you join."

(Y/n) debated whether or not to tell him. On one hand It would be nice to see his punk ass deflated out of sheer awe. But on the other hand, they had kept little information about thems-elf from surfacing and wanted to keep it that way. It was one of the benefits of being a warlord in their gang. Nobody knew their real name or what they looked like underneath their mask. That being the exception of the few people that help higher positions that them. Maverick wasn't one of those people. Matter a fact he was the same rank as (Y/n).

"Well?" He said tapping his foot impatiently. (Y/n) could somethings swear this guy was bipolar.

"Still longer than you~" (Y/n) taunted.

"God damn it, Revenant."

"Later, Hater." (Y/n) said.

Limit: 79%

But Maverick wouldn't have any of that. He quickly grabbed their hand and pinned them against the wall. He began to rub their bosom but then did a double take and began to reach for their mask. However, he was stopped when he heard a clicking sound and cold metal against his pale skin.

Limit: 94%

"You're making me behind schedule. And who knows... Maybe then I will be kidnapped by a Jackal."

Maverick backed up with his hands up. "Awe come on. Can't a guy have a little something-something with his girlfriend?" He wined.

Limit: 97%

"No."

"Boyfriend?"

Limit: 99%

"We weren't anything to begin with." Maverick stared at them blankly.

"I'm leaving." (Y/n) stated, walking away.

"I'll see you later doll," Maverick called after them.

Limit: 100%

As soon as (Y/n) was sure Maverick was gone, they began to run. Tears began to run down their face and they ran harder. They just wanted to get out and now. (Y/n) turned left, right, left, then left again before reaching the car. They checked the check the cars contents before taking off their mask and changing into civilian clothes. 

Touching their (s/c) they began to cry. Everyone they have ever trusted had died. All except one. A dear friend. That was who they were running to right now. 

The checked to make sure the lights were all off and then started to drive down the alleyway. They took the main street out of town running at about 90 miles an hour. No need to worry about cops. They were practically nonexistent in this town. 

They just wanted to see him. To finally, meet them in person. Just to get out of this hell and finally start living.