"I saw you. You were bleeding, and..." She lowered her gaze to my arm. "Your arm was blown off. But... you're all healed. Like, you weren't injured at all." Hinata said. "Like I said, you didn't see any of that. " I repeated.

She began to say something until I grabbed her throat, slamming her against the wall again. "Speak a word to anyone, and I will slit your throat," I threatened. "I don't wanna do that to you. But if it will have to result to that, I'll have no choice but to silence you for good. Understand?" I said.

Hinata slowly nodded her head, understanding. I pulled my hand away, then walked into the arena. "Reika, are you-?" Sasuke started.

"I told you to call me Reika-san." I interrupted him. "Reika-san, why did you decide to help us back there? You and your cold personality, I figured people like that would leave their teammates for dead. So, why didn't you?" He asked.

I frowned when I caught the sarcasm when he called me Reika-san. "I wanted to leave you guys for dead, but I couldn't. So why did I? Because you're weak? You're annoying? Maybe because you're all the objective of my hatred." I said coldly.

I looked at the Chunin Exams proctor as he began to speak. I blocked him out since I knew all of this. "First match, is Reika and Yamada Gureno." He announced. I looked at my opponent. He had short, black hair and light brown eyes.

He smirked at me as I emotionlessly stared at him

He smirked at me as I emotionlessly stared at him. The arena cleared as we stood in front of each other. "If you two are ready, you made begin." The proctor said. "This is going to be short." I mumbled.

"You shouldn't think little of me, Girl." Yamada warned. I rolled my eyes. "Let's just get this over with." I said. Yamada glared at me before throwing a kunai knife at me. I didn't have to move out of the way since it was out of range.

It missed by a landslide. "Your aiming is terrible." I mentioned. I frowned and used my speed to quickly get behind him. My nails grew long and sharp, allowing me to stab the back of his legs. Yamada fell to his knees, grunting.

I grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled his head back so he was looking up at the ceiling. I held a kunai knife to his right eye. He tensed in fear as he stared at the sharp, pointed object in front of his eye. 

"Yamada is a terrible name for you. I think you should have a more suitable name, like One-Eyed Human. Yeah, that name fits you much perfectly." I said with a dark smirk. "P-Please.. Please don't..." Yamada begged.

"I think my hearing's off," I lied. "Bye-bye, Yamada." I said as I raised the kunai knife high above my head. Yamada shut his eyes and yelled, "I give up!!" I frowned and lowered the kunai.

"You coward. Giving up isn't an option for you. There's only one way to free yourself if you want to escape me," I said, staring down at him. Yamada was panicking so much, he was hyperventilating. 

"And that's death." I drove the kunai into his eye. He grabbed his face in pain, screaming bloody murder. "Your screams are annoying. Shut up." I said before punching a hole through his back. My hand and wrist stuck through his chest as blood poured out of his mouth.

"Yes, that's much better. Pure, utter silence." I said as I closed my eyes with a calm smile. I took my fist out, blood spitting on me. Yamada fell on his stomach with a thud. "And the winner of the first match is Reika." The Chunin Exams proctor said with a cough. 

"Just hold on a sec," I said. I kicked Yamada's body over so he was lying on his back. I kneeled down and dug two of my fingers through his other eye. I took out his eye and stared down at the eyeball.

"I am the last person you see before you are sent to the afterlife." I said before squishing the eyeball in my fist. Blood ran down my hand as I stared at Yamada's corpse. I walked up the stairs, onto the balcony.

Some of the genin took a step back as I walked past them. "Reika-san?" Sakura said. "Don't even talk to me. I'm not in the mood." I said coldly as I leaned against the wall. "I guess this why they call her the Swift Killer." I heard Choji say.

I glared over at him. He, Ino, and Shikamaru jumped slightly before turning away from me. I looked at the ceiling. Humans are so annoying. I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to relax. "Are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to say something, Kakashi?" I said.

"How did you know I was looking at you?" Kakashi asked. "I could feel your eyes on me," I answered in an emotionless tone. "Now, is there something you want? If not, then look the other way before I give you same treatment Yamada received." I threatened.

I hate being here. I looked over at Naruto as I saw him staring at him. "What is it? Do you wish to say something?" I said emotionlessly. "Something's wrong with you, Reika-san? How come you're all... different?" Naruto asked.

"There's nothing wrong with me. Just drop the whole subject." I said coldly. I left the room, heading into the hallway. "I had a feeling you were still alive." I stopped walking and looked over to my left. 

"I should've known. But that was a dirty trick you did back there, Orochimaru. If you ask me, I say it was uncalled for." I said as I pulled off my hood.

"Yes, my actions were a bit... invasive. But it was the only way. Plus, I doubt it would have mattered. You are immortal after all." Orochimaru said. "Yeah, don't remind me. But you should really watch that pet of yours, Kabuto. He pissed me off earlier and I won't stand for that." I said coldly.

"Of course, I'll teach him how to show better respect towards you, Reika Takema, Princess of the Takema Clan." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "I hate that word. Don't call me princess." I said to him.

"Yes, my dear. So, did you bring it?" he asked. "Always in a rush, Orochimaru. Never patient." I said. I went into my pocket and pulled out an info card on Sasuke Uchiha.

"I have all the information that boy has on him. It's almost sad really. He's going to kill his brother someday, just so he can avenge his clan." I explained before handing the card to him. "Very good, Reika. That's my girl, and as promised," Orochimaru went into his pocket and pulled out my favorite catnip.

I took it from him, pulled down my mask, and began to eat it happily. He chuckled before petting my head. "You always were addicted to those things." Orochimaru said. "Well, I am a cat." I said, stating the obvious.

A smirk formed on his lips as he scratched behind my ear, causing me to let out a purr of content. "My sweet Reika. However, your job isn't done yet." Orochimaru said. My ears went down, unamused.

"I had a feeling you'd say that." I mumbled. "You know what you must do." he said. "Yes, my Master." I said. I pulled my hood back over my head before pulling my mask back on. "I almost forgot. I have something for you, Reika. Tilt your head up." Orochimaru said.

I did as he said and tilted my head up. I felt him put something around my neck. "What's this?" I asked. "A device collar. Don't worry, it won't bring you any harm. When the gem starts to glow, it means I need to speak with you. You'll know where to find me." he explained. 

(See picture) I gazed down at the purple gem before fiddling with it for a bit. "Yes, sir. I will not fail you." I vowed. Orochimaru gently placed a hand on my cheek as he smirked at me. I stared at him for a moment before jumping out the window and began to climb on the walls. My mission isn't over yet.