Chapter seven

Liam's pov

I could not believe it's been about two weeks since I've heard anything from Grace. I can't blame her though after I ran out of her house after sex. What was I thinking?

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

"Yeah," I say, my voice low.

"I'm coming in," they say, pushing the door open.

"Why haven't you called Grace? She's worried ya know. She told me what happened. Why'd you run out? She's been crying for two weeks," Chelly said with her hand on her waist. She looked a little pissed. What am I saying she looked hella pissed.

"Where's Niall?" I ask trying to change our conversation.

"Don't push me James! I really want to kill you. You hurt my best friend. You know I really wanted to gut Kyle and tear him apart for what he did to her, but you," she started to laugh.

"I just want to watch you suffer," I gulped. This woman just scared the shit  out of me.

"Chelsea, please. I can explain, but I couldn't explain it to Grace," she gasped.

"That's your damn girlfriend Liam. How couldn't you?" I shrug my shoulders and reply with its complicated.

"Your death is going to be complicated," she snapped. I cleared my throat.

"Can I explain?" I ask. She nods.

"I felt my feelings for her change.." I stopped.

"You don't like her anymore?" her voice cracked.

"No," I say honest.

"Are you kidding me? That girl really likes you! Maybe even loves you I don't know. She's been going crazy," she shouts.

"Chelsea, I love her."

"I knew it... Wait what? You love her? That's no reason to vanish for a damn two weeks!" she shouts again.

"I should kill you right now, James! You need to talk to her now! And I mean right now! Get your damn shoes on, were leaving!" She pulled me up by my collar. I didn't hesitate anything. She's really crazy and scares the shit outta me.

***

Once we got to Grace's house she didn't want to talk to me. I would tell and ask her things and all she would do was move her head. She's being really stubborn.

"Grace will you just listen?"

"Mhh," is all she replied with. I went on and on about why I left. You could just tell she wasn't listening or didn't want to show she was listening.

"We really need to talk about this and you won't say anything," I say, crossing my arms across my chest.

"I love you," I blurt out.

"What?" she says, but didn't look up to me.

"I said I love you," she gasped.

"If that was true James, we wouldn't be having this conversation. You left after ya know. I was really embarrassed," she was cuddling a pillow.

"I was too," I admit. And in all honestly I really was. It wasn't a lie.

"Neither of us seemed it at first, but I knew you were to Grace. I just think we need to forget about the whole thing and just get to know each other a little more," she nods.

"Maybe we should take a break," she mumbles.

"What?" I almost shout.

"I mean it might help,"

"Help how?"

"I don't know,"

***

That was it, Grace and I were on a "break" because of one stupid little thing. This was really making me go crazy, it's almost been a whole month.  I haven't heard from her, Chelly, or Niall. Those are three very important people in my life... And I swear I lost them. I let Grace go and now I'm regretting it. All I could do this month is stalk her social media sites. I missed her dearly. I wanted her to know that too.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

I yell come in to who ever was outside. I hear the door open really fast and slam shut. I sat up off the couch and watched Grace stand there.

"You know I can't tell if you're upset or pissed," I said standing up and grab for her. Once I was inches close to her, she had backed away.

"Baby what's wrong?" She rolls her eyes at me and crosses her arms across her chest.

"You're taking us being on a break really well you know. I seen that girl leave your house. I was coming over here to set things straight with you and I so we could get back together, but clearly you've moved on." I roll my eyes at her.

"What are you talking about?" I say. I feel my blood boiling now. This girl standing right here is the only woman I wanted.

"I thought you loved me."

"I do," I say walking her way.

"No you don't."

"Grace, you're the only woman I want in my life. No one, but you," I say taking her hand. She pushes me back.

"I loved you too."