Chapter four

Liam's pov

I decided that a week from tonight I could make my move on Grace. Once she announced her and Kyle broke up, my jaw dropped. She always talked about him... Always. I just wanted her to be mine. The guys always teased me about it. She was so sweet, but her mind was fucked up. She was fed lies for awhile now. She needed someone who really loved her. In all honestly I think that was me. I was still broken that she wouldn't kiss me a few days ago, but I should've seen it coming.

"Hey stud," I hear someone say while keys jangled. I looked up to see Niall, Chelly, and Grace.

"Hey," I stand up and smile. Grace looked beautiful like usual. I had to bite my lip so she wouldn't notice the smile on my face as I stared at her. She started to notice me staring and she started to blush. My heart was pounding as I looked at her up and down.

"Say something and not just watch," Niall said with annoyance in his voice. Me and Grace started to laugh.

"Hey I can't help it," I say winking at her. She bit her lip. I started to wiggle my eyebrows at her being stupid. After that we just all started to make stupid faces at each other. That was one of our talents. Being stupid.

"So what's up guys?" I ask walking in the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water.

"Well...." Chelly said looking at Grace.

"Me and Niall are going on a date and Grace needs a date," my eyes widened. This was my chance.

"Say no more. I understand. Common beautiful," I say grabbing her hand.

"Liam, You're not going to change?" I looked down at my outfit. I was in skinny jeans and a batman graphic tee shirt.

"Oh," I say nodding. I ran upstairs to find a flannel. I threw that over and slipped on my white converse to match. I walked back downstairs to see Niall "face palm" me. He shook his head, through his hands up, and walked out of the room. I grabbed Grace's hand and dragged her out of the house.

***

Niall dragged us to some Chinese buffet because he was highly hungry and Grace and I decided were going to see who can eat the most. This meant I could get to know her eating side. She has never really ate in front of me before. She always hesitated and if she did eat she would hide in a room.

"Hey beautiful, do you like sushi?" She scrunched up her nose.

"Ew no," she replies. I started to laugh. She wouldn't touch any seafood or smell it cause Niall attempted to have her smell some kind of crab, but Chelly on the other hand ate seafood like nothing. Even stealing Niall's food. Which pissed him off at certain points. All we did was talk and catch up on the week.

"Kyle came to my house," Grace said after minutes of silence. I nodded, listening to what she was saying.

"Why?" Chelly asked.

"He wanted me back, but I told him if he didn't get off my property I would call my boyfriend. He got mad and stormed off," she said sipping, her drink.

"Y-you got a new b-boyfriend?" I hesitated to ask. She looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah......."

"You!"

*Graces pov*

Yeah......."

"You!" I watch as Liam's face lite up. He was smiling so hard. I stood up and motioned to Chelly. She looked just as exited as Liam did. I could hear the guys talking as me and Chelly walked to the bathroom.

"So wait. Are you serious about you and Liam? I mean aren't you still heartbroken over Kyle?" She had an attitude. I shake my head.

"Chelly. This is my big break. To have someone who really cares. And I deserve it anyway. So please don't ask so many questions," I say walking out. I hear her groan as the door shuts. How could she even act this way? Seriously. She was the one always telling me to leave Kyle. I walk back over to the table to see that Liam and Niall are at the ice cream bar. I grabbed my purse and started to head out of the door. I search for my car keys. They were at the bottom of my purse. I groaned loudly and walked to my car.

"Grace!" I hear Liam yell. I groan louder and turn around. He looked me up and down.

"What's wrong. I seen you grab your stuff and leave," he had a worried look on his face. I said nothing. I went to turn around and get in my car, but Liam grabbed my arm and backed me up into my car. He pinned my hands over my head. I bit my lip nervously.

"Liam," I say about to fall from the lack of strength. I could feel my knees go weak and my hands shook. He bit he lip and leaned closer to me, nudging my nose with his.