Chapter six Pt. 2

Graces pov

I watched Liam as he laid on the ground. He was sprawled out like he was really comfortable, but I could just tell that it wasn't as comfy as he lead on.

"Common beautiful," he say yawning. I sighed. I didn't want to lay on the ground, but I did anyway.

"You know princess," he said tucking some hair behind my ear.

"If you're not ready to you know..." he stopped and looked at the sky.

"Liam, if I wasn't ready I would be in that car right now," he smiled and bit his lip to try and hide it.

"But," his smile faded.

"I don't want it on the ground in some field. Why don't we go to my house. I already have my bedroom set up," I lied, it was always set up ever since I started to date Liam. All I had I do was turn the radio on and light the candles. I was a really romantic type. And anyways I've been ready before my and his third date.

"Uhm not to make it ya know awkward, but I honestly am not ready to be a dad and there's a slight chance you could get pr..." I had to cut him off right there.

"I got it covered stud," I wink at him and started to head to the car.

***

Liam sprinted into my house after I unlocked it. I was nervous and he was ready. I don't know how this is going to work. Once I got into my house I slipped my shoes off and threw my coat onto my couch. I heard walking around upstairs. Liam must be getting ready I take it. I tiptoe up the stairs trying not to be too loud.

"Liam?" I ask as I walk into my room to see he's not in there.

"In here," he called back. I walked to the bathroom to see him holding one of those sexy outfits.

"I kinda found this on the bed," I nod.

"Yeah. So?" I ask confused.

"Where you planning on this?" I giggle he had caught me.

"Yeah," I say shutting my eyes and squeezing them tightly.

"Oh thank god I wasn't the only one," he says sighing in relief. I giggle.

"Put this on and ill be waiting," he handed me the outfit an walked passed me. I grabbed his arm.

"I cannot lie, but I like when the guy takes control." he sucked in some air and closed his eyes.

"Is that why you have handcuffs and tie downs already set up?" I nod wiggling my eyebrows.

"Kinky much love?" I nod and push him out the bathroom. This was going to be the night we would never forget. It took little time to get ready. I added some red lipstick to touch up my face and match the outfit I had on. Once into the bedroom I found Liam sitting in his boxers on my bed. I stood at the doorway until he noticed me. I could see he was breathing heavy. I was too, but tried not to let it show. He had the candles lit and the music playing. He stood up and walked over to me. The first thing he did was kiss my neck. Which was his worst thing to do. That gets me going more. We started to kiss within a second it got more passionate. Liam kicked the door shut. He roughly sat me on the bed. We tried not to break the kiss that kept getting more passionate as we kept going. I had lost my breath an pulled away panting. He started to kiss all the way down to my collarbone. I shivered at his touch. He struggled getting the thong off of my waist along with his boxers. He slid his hands up my sides. I took a deep breath as I felt him brush my crouch. I could feel him, he was hard and I was ready.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Mmh," I hum, already shaking. I noticed something important. He had not put on a condom. Had he? Honestly now that I got Liam I don't know if I'm completely ready for him.

"Liam," I say. He didn't say anything. We just kept going. I tried to get him to stop, but he looked to in the zone. I didn't want to ruin our relationship. I liked him very very much! I don't want to lose him cause of sex. Maybe I'm not ready for a relationship.

"Am I?" I whisper to myself.

***

"I'm sorry," I shout.

"Liam come back!" he got in his car. Nothing else was said. This was going to be the end of our relationship, but I think I love him. Even though it's a little early, but I bet now he hates my guts.