Tutoring

AN:Alright here is the chapter! thank you sooooooo much for the comments you angels~

Double D's hat was eventually returned to him. He came home from his engineering class one day and found it sitting outside of the dorm room with another note. Double D didn't even open the piece of paper, threw it away as soon as he got inside. After that Double D was prone to studying inside of the dorm, making his own meals inside of the dorm, and keeping to himself. The events had obviously bothered Double D, he had yet to go to another sports department party after that. He didn't even go to the couple hosted by his own swim team.

Double D's anxiety grew immensely. A foreign number started to ext him but he ignored the number as soon as he didn't recognize it. Blocking it from his feed. That didn't mean however that the knowledge of the texts in the back of his mind did not haunt him a little bit. Even when Edd continued to receive physical noted in his locker he threw them away, already knowing who they were from.

As for Kevin, he thought Double D's increased time indoors and to himself a little strange, mostly because the Edd he knew was social and never afraid to talk to anyone on any subject. Plus Double D was just the kind of person who liked discussion with people. So Kevin was surprised he spent so much time in their dorm room.

Kevin was doing...okay academic wise.

Scratch that he was having a really hard time with statistics and it was like pulling teeth to even understand basic concepts. Kevin didn't like it when things messed with him. He always liked being in the know of things whether he would admit it or not. And why go get another tutor when you can ask your own resident genius for help?

"Hey Dork," Kevin asked him one day when he came back from one of his night classes. Double D looked up from his laptop still somehow able to keep typing at the same pace he was going before, even though he was no longer looking at the computer screen. "Help me with stats and I'll buy you pizza?"

"Of course I'll help you Kevin you don't have to pay me back."

"Good. I'm not giving you an option anyway. Come on we're going to get pizza and I'm gonna rant about all the shit I don't understand."

Edd laughed at Kevin, smiling to himself as he grabbed his room key and followed Kevin out the door.

Kevin wasn't joking about the rant part at all. Even as Kevin turned into the pizza place and walked into the doors he was still at it. "It's just that," Kevin groaned, "I've never done so much writing for math in my life. I do more writing than actual math and I just don't get it. There's so many crazy terms."

"Unfortunately it only gets worse the deeper you get into Statistics." Double D smiled. He loved statistics, he liked patterns and Statistics was all about interpreting patterns and data from actual real life. Not like how algebra or calculus felt. "Believe it or not it's one of the more relevant maths."

Kevin let out a sharp laugh sarcastically stepping up to the counter, "Relevant my ass. What do you want?"

"Preferably something with veggies if that's okay with you. Just don't give me something with pineapple."

"How could you not like pineapple?"

"I like pineapple just fine it's just putting it on a pizza is strange. It's a fruit. Would you put apples on a pizza?"

"Heck yeah if it tasted good," Kevin said without hesitations

Edd visibly shivered, "Don't put that image into my brain."

"Have you even tried it?"

"No," Double D sassed, "And I don't plan to."

"Well Double Dofus," Kevin teased smiling back at Double D, as he ordered a pineapple pizza, veggie pizza, and a cheese one, "You're about to get educated in the art of pineapple pizza."