Charlie

~3rd P.O.V.~

(Y/n) let out a whimper and turned to face Owen. Worry flashed in her eyes. She took a quick glance at the others. She could tell that they didn't really want to do this either, but they all turned around with a hiss. (Y/n) was confused on what to do as she saw the four of them attack Owen and the men.

"What are you doing zeta, I gave you an order." The dinosaur growled and snapped at her. She jumped back and growled at her before she took off, heading after Charlie. When she started looking they had already started to shoot at the I-Rex, making her run off.

"Keep your eye open, they've got a new alpha now." She heard Owen yell out at the men.

"Charlie!" She yelled "Where are you?"

"(Y/n), I'm over here!" Charlie yelled and looked. Charlie stood in front of Owen, her head tilted as she let out a chirp. (Y/n) was happy that Charlie wasn't injured. Just as she was about to walk up to the other raptor a missile came from behind, heading for her.

"Charlie, run!" She yelled, but it was too late. As soon as Charlie went to turn around the missile hit and she was gone. (Y/n) shifted and stumbled over to the fire. Tears cascaded down her cheeks as she used her hand to whip the away. She couldn't believe that she wouldn't be able to see her again. She gritted her teeth as she tried to find someone to place the blame on. She raised her fist before bring it down and slamming it into the dirt.

"(Y/n)? Are you ok?"

"Does it look like I'm ok you damn idiot!" She yelled "Charlie is gone and I didn't even try to save her."

"It's not your fault." Owen said, trying to calm her down.

"You're right. It's not my fault." She stood up before turning around to look at him, a dangerous glare in her eye. "It's your fault for agree to do this with Hoskins in the first place!"

"My fault, if you didn't over hear us, this was all Hoskins idea. He was going to use you guys even if I didn't come along!"

"You could have kept fighting against him!" She yelled. Their voices getting louder, getting the three other raptors to turn their heads and listen to what they were saying. Soon it ended with (Y/n) marching up to him and giving him a good punch in his eye. She then shifted and hissed at him before running off, heading strait for the main park. She hid in a certain part of the hallway, that had raptor figures, so she acted like one. Soon Owen, Claire, Zach, and Gray ran past her and she followed quietly.

"They evacuated" She could hear Claire say as she stepped behind them.