Three Years Later

~3rd P.O.V~ Time skip 3 years~

It had been three years since that day. Three years since (Y/n) had joined the other raptors and over those three years a lot has happened. She had become like a child to the four sibling raptors. She had been kept in captivity with the four. She also had figured out how to change back into her human form. The first time she had did it by accident, at night, and the only one that didn't try to eat her was Charlie, instead Charlie had tried to protect. That is why (Y/n) saw Charlie as her mother. Right now they were casing after a pig, (Y/n) almost getting it before it ran back into it's little spot. She hissed and clawed at the spot.

Click Click Click

"Eyes on me." Owen yelled. (Y/n) let out a hiss and shook her head, trying to stop the ringing.

"Echo, (Y/n), up here." He said clicking it a few more times.

"Hey stop that!" Blue hissed

"Don't give me any of that bull shit, Blue." Once he had all on the raptors' attention he gave them a few tips before throwing each of them a mouse. When (Y/n) got hers she didn't eat it. Even though she had just ran, she wasn't hungry. She dropped hers at Charlie's feet before nudging it over to her.

"Here have it." (Y/n) said before going to play with blue and the others.

"(Y/n) hasn't been eating the normal amount of food she normally does and it's starting to bother me." He said to a staff member. "Can you go and get the vet?" They nodded before walking off to find the vet. Hoskins then came up and started talking about using the raptors as weapons. At the same time a scream could me heard. A new staff member had fell into the raptors' pin and the five had gathered around him. Owen quickly ran down and opened the safety gate and in front of the young man.

"Hey girls, eyes on me." He said giving his clicker a small push. They all glanced at him. Soon the two both got out, after a bit of trouble.

"See what I mean, you just controlled them, we can use them as weapons."

"I said no." Owen said and as Hoskins continued talking about it, (Y/n) let out a hiss and tried snapping at him.

"See even she agrees." Owen said before petting her. She let out a small purring sound before glaring at Hoskins.