Running

~Time skip to later because author-chan is lazy~

(Y/n) was messing around when she heard a vehicle pull up. She ran into the small wooded area of the pin, not knowing who it was.

"Why are we here?" She hear a female voice.

"Just wait." She heard her alpha. She ran out of the wooded area and up to the safety gate, along with the other raptors. Their eyes lit up with excitement as they saw he was carrying a bucket of rats. (Y/n) had to admit she was hungry. Owen used his clicker and told them to back away, and they did as told. He opened the safety gate a bit and threw a rat to each one of them.

"Ok, (Y/n), come here." He said and she walked up to him, not noticing the red-headed female behind him. She used the tip of her nose to nudge him and he smiled a bit. He threw a rat to Blue, Delta, Echo, and Charlie before hand feeding (Y/n) hers.

"I need your help." He said "Follow me."

"You're really asking a raptor for help!" Claire said shocked. (Y/n) turned to look at her before let out a growl.

"Now girl." Owen scolded (Y/n). The three walked out, Owen closing the gate behind them. (Y/n) turned to look at the other four let out a few raptor chirps and a small screech, telling them that she would be back later.

"How are we going to get her in the car?"

"She can run beside it if she likes to or she can just hope on the top." He told Claire, but (Y/n) had already choose to jump on the top of the jeep. The other two climbed in and the jeep and started down the road.

"(Y/n)" Owen shouted out the open window. She chirp and stuck her head in the open back window, before climbing in it.

"We're searching for Claire's nephews." He told her

"You're letting her sit in the car!"

"Relax, she's different."

"Ya, I kinda know that, but she's not what she use to be any more, she is a dangerous creature!" She yelled

"You knew!" Owen shouted. They didn't talk for the long car ride. (Y/n) had placed her head on Owen's shoulder and would nip at his hair and ear in a playful way. A little way through (Y/n) had shifted, scaring Claire. Soon Owen stopped the jeep and the three jumped out. (Y/n) rushed over to the injured dinosaur. She let out a cry as she saw a reptilian friend in pain. Though she was part raptor she couldn't stand to see any type of dinosaur in pain. She buried her face into it's neck as Owen placed it's head in his lap.

"It's ok to be afraid." She chirped before let out a small sob, one arm petting it's neck. She could understand it as it let out a small groan before it passed away. She stood up, brushing away her tears. She listened as Owen said a dinosaur was just killing for sport. She shifted and let out a small screech before quickly running off in the direction that she smelt two boys and a dinosaur.

"Wait (Y/N)" She heard behind her, but she had anger fueling a fire. She soon saw the dino and the two boys and she shifted as they came her way. Her eyes widening as she saw that the boys were the two from earlier. She ran out right beside them.

"What are you doing here?"

"No time to explain right now." She jumped over a water fall with the two of them. She then quickly started to pull them through the woods.

"Your aunt is worried you know. She's scared that you guys are hurt."

"I'm sorry that we didn't come back in."

"Well I'm glad I got there when I did. You guys need someone strong to protect you." She said. The teen let out a loud laugh.

"I don't think you're that strong."

"Well I think your brother might."

"I'm glad that she came, I believe she's strong than the both of us."

"Why is that?"

"I'm part raptor."

"Like I believe that."

(Y/n) paused real quick to transform, her bones cracking once again and once she was done was she was in her raptor form. The tall male jumped back while his younger brother walked up to her and held out a hand. She nuzzled him and let out a small purr as he pet her. They continued walking and soon the found a part of the old part and found a jeep. They fixed it up and headed back to the park, not knowing what was in store for them.