Talking

~3rd P.O.V.~ Time skip because author-chan is mean~

It was the next day, (Y/n was in a cage in the lab. They had took some blood samples to test them and now they just want to wait and see if she'll turn into her human form.

After hours of waiting (Y/n) noticed that there was no scientist around. She shifted into her human form and tried grabbing the keys, which they had left beside the cage. After a bit of a struggle she grabbed the keys and unlocked the cage. Quickly, but quietly she climbed out of the cage and ran out of the lab and through the halls. It had been a long time, but she remember these halls like the back of her hand. Soon she was out in a large crowd of people. She let out a squeak as she bumped into a teen and a little boy.

"Hey watch where you're going." The older one said.

"S-sorry, I'm just in a hurry."

"Do you need any help?" The young boy asked.

"Ya, do you have a map?" She asked

"Here." The boy said, letting her borrow the map. She scanned it and smiled at him, showing her sharper that normal canines.

"Wow! They look a bit like a raptor's teeth." He said pointing out her teeth. She let out a small nervous laugh as the boy looked at her teeth. She leaned down and in a friendly way said.

"Well that's not the coolest thing but you have to keep it a secret." She said, her eyes flashing, showing that they too looked like a raptors.

"How did you do that?" He asked in an excited tone.

"I guess you could say that I'm just a weird person, well I have to get going. But hey, stop by the raptor pin sometime you might just get meet a friend of mine and see me again. I'm new around here so you might only see me feed the raptors a few rats." She said before she ran off. When she got close to the raptor cage she ran up to the railing and looked down into the pin.

"Blue, Echo, Charlie, Delta!" The girl shouted happily as she looked down at the four animals. She was about to jump over into the pin when someone grabbed her shoulder.

"Miss you shouldn't be up here." She hear the familiar voice.

"Actually I believe that I can be up here." She laughed, she was going to mess around with her alpha for a bit.

"Are you a new staff member or something?"

"No, not really, but I guess you can say I'm something like that." She said as she looked down at her raptor family. They were laughing at their alpha.

"I don't get what you're saying." Owen said, getting a bit annoyed.

"Well I could just show you what I mean." She said

"I would like that, I guess." He said as he looked at her. He could tell that just her height that she had to be at least 23.

"Well you asked for it." She said as she pushed his hand off her shoulder before climbing up on the railing.

"What the hell are you doing, get down from there." He said and as he went to grabbed her she jumped off.

"Now Blue!" She said using raptor speech, just as she said that she landed on Blue's back.

"Did you put on some weight or something, I don't remember you being this heavy." Blue growled

"That's not nice Blue!" (Y/n) chirped, a blush showing on her face. Owen stood there shocked, that they hadn't attacked her and that she was speaking to raptors, none the less.

"Well not you see." She shouted up at him. "These raptors took me in a while ago and so did you, but I guess this isn't the form you're use to seeing." She then started to transform into her other form, the cracking bones not bothering her anymore. She stumbled a bit but was right back up on her feet and playing with her family as Owen rushed down to the safety cage. He opened the safety cage before walking into the raptor pin.

"Blue, Delta, Echo, Charlie, you guys knew about this the whole time?" He asked. He almost fainted, because he didn't expecting them to answer, when they nodded. He them looked at the fifth raptor.

"And you! Why didn't you ever think over telling me?" He voice getting a bit louder as his anger got to him. Charlie let out a growl. She was making sure that he didn't take a step near (Y/n).

"Hold on Charlie." He said "I'm sorry about raising my voice." He said backing away a bit.

"Hey Charlie, wait. I think he's just a bit upset at me." (Y/n) said. Charlie looked back at the girl before turning to look at Owen and give in a look that basically said 'mess with my daughter and I'll jack you up', before she backed off. (Y/n) slowly walked up to him before she shifted.

"Hi Owen." She said, his eyes widening. He had seen this girl before. A week before he got the fifth raptor, she accidently bumped into him in the hallway. How could he forget her (h/l)(h/c) hair and her (e/c) eyes. He was mentally slapping himself for being so forgetful of the intern.

"Hey (Y/n)" He said, his eyes still scanning over her body. He had to admit that she was really good looking, he shook his head.

"Would you like to go with me to my house?" He asked.

"That sounds nice, but no thank you. I don't want to leave them for a while." He nodded at her answer. He didn't fight over it, seeing as she had been in the pin for three years. She hadn't seen the outside world in a long time and it must be scary for her, because she had been living kinda like a creature from 65 million years ago.

"See ya later." She said before shifting once more to go rough house with Delta. He let out a small laugh before leaving and closing the safety cage.