Their new alpha

~3rd P.O.V~

(Y/n) was forcefully put into a thing that locked their heads so they could move. Blue, Echo, Charlie, and Delta were also being held there, with cameras strapped around their heads.

"(Y/n), what happened to your eye!" Charlie roared as she looked at her patched up eye. She let out a nervous laugh.

"It was really nothing, Owen was being attacked by a dimorphodon and since he is the alpha I had to protect him. It gave me a bad scratch but a nice boy named Gray patched it up for me." (Y/n) said and tried looking at Charlie but couldn't full turn her head.

"Oh you silly girl, you're human why don't you just start acting like one since he already found out."

"And leave behind my family, no way in hell. I love you guys so much and want to stay with you."

"Well then you should know that we recognize you as Owen's mate."

"Mates!? You guys are real funny, Owen doesn't like me like that."
(Y/n) swore she would be blushing if she was in her human form. The other four let out a chirping sound that sounded a bit like laughter.

"You're so blind to his love." Blue said "Can't you see that he cares for you a bit more that the rest of us, it's because he wants you as his."

(Y/n) stopped talking as she began to think of it. She glanced over at the yelling man right before he started walking over to the five out them. He pet the other four before he lightly patted (Y/n) head and hugged her. She was a bit shocked. She then heard Grey.

"Are they dangerous?" Grey asked, standing outside of the safety cage.

"Yes." He said before standing up.

"What are their names?"

"Echo, Charlie, Delta, (Y/n), and Blue, the beta." He told Grey, pointing each one of the off. Grey looked confused as he looked at the five raptors and Owen.

"Who's the alpha?"

"You're looking at him."

After that Claire had pulled Grey back over into the van and the five raptors were placed into different cave locks. Owen walked pass each of them, hold a piece of meat that was from the I-Rex. They all took a good whiff and had already catch the scent close by. Once Owen had got onto his motorcycle the gates were threw open and the raptors took off. They were chasing the scent and there was not way that they were going to give up, since it was an order from their alpha. Soon they stopped when the trail ended, right in front of them was the dino.

"What are you fools doing?" She asked

"We were tracking you down for our alpha." Blue growled

"What are your names?"

"Blue, the beta."

"Echo, the gamma"

"Delta, the delta."

" Charlie, the epsilon"

"And I'm (Y/n), the zeta"

"Where is your alpha?"
The I-Rex growled.

"He's over there." Blue turned her head towards Owen.

"A simple human as an alpha, that's a laugh. I bet he's just using you."

"You're wrong, Owen isn't using us."

"Am I now? I believe he did use you to track me down."
She said. "I'm the alpha now, and if you don't listen to me I'll kill you, now I want you five to kill those humans."