A bit of trouble

~3rd P.O.V~

(Y/n) was turned around in the back seat, back in her human form, she was making sure nothing was coming at them from behind. She felt like telling Zach to speed up but it's like someone had read her mind and placed her thought in his mind before Zach pressed down on the gas, hard. She let out a small yelp and gripped onto the seat.

~Meanwhile with Owen and Claire~

Owen couldn't believe it, of all places that they had to run into the I-Rex it just had to be a small, old, abandoned Jurassic Park gift shop. He and Claire were stuck in the shop, behind an old jeep. They were hiding from the I-Rex and he didn't even have his shotgun beside. He knew that the dino could possibly smell them in the small space. He and Claire held their breath as the dinosaur stuck its nose into the other area. Once it had pulled back he quickly reached for his shotgun and pulled it to him. They waited as the foot steps fade away. When they were about to get up the I-Rex ripped off part of the roof. Owen pulled Claire along, dragging her behind him as he ran. His mind was on (Y/n) he hoped that she was doing okay. As they ran for their life they weaved through trees and bushes and over logs, they lost the dino over a few minutes.

~Back with Reader-chan~

When the three pulled into the main part of the park there was dimorphodons and pteranodon flying about the screaming tourist.

"You guys stay here and duck down." (Y/n) said as she jumped out of the jeep, and pushed them down under the seat.

"Hey what are you doing?" Zach asked, lifting his head back up.

"When I left Owen, he was with your aunt. I can smell him a bit over the crowd and I'm sure your aunt is with him so I'm going to find them." She said before turning and running off in the direction that she smelt the male. Once she got close to them she saw a dimorphodon attacking her alpha. She shifted and quickly tackled the dino and latched her teeth into its neck. The dimorphodon let out a roar and claws at her face, but she didn't give into the thing. Her jaw loosened as it clawed her eye. She quickly snapped it's neck but not before she let out a small whimper She looked over at Owen and he nodded at her as he gunned down one of the flying creatures. (Y/n) didn't try to sop the blood dripping into his eye, she just continued to kill the flying animals. Soon her, Owen, Claire, Gray, and Zach meet up together in a Mobile Veterinarian Unit, (Y/n) still in her raptor form.

"Come on (Y/n) we have to clean your eye." Gray said as Zach held her down and Gray quickly cleaned the blood away from her eye before bandaging it up, which meant placing a patch on her eye. She placed her head on Gray's lap and nuzzled her head against his hand. Once they got to the raptor pin, she jumped out of the van and walked up to the other raptor. She then had a camera roughly placed on her head, against her will.