Switch 16

Fawn and Kathryn....

Daniel's POV

Hindi ko alam kung magagalit ba ako o hindi. I mean, oo nagsinungaling siya pero ginawa niya yun para sa akin. Also technically, she never lied. She said she was a new person. Sinabi niyang wag kong sabihin ang nararmdaman ko para sa kanya until malaman ko ang totoo. Said she was doing it for me. Said she hated her sister now.

"Never siyang nagsinungaling sayo." Alex spoke my thoughts causing everyone to  look at me. Even Kath.

"I know. That's the thing. She never did." I  said softly and Kathryn gave me a genuine smile.

"Galit ka ba sa kanya?" Kathryn asked me in a surprisingly soft voice...

"Hindi ko alam. Ni minsan wala siyang ginawang masama." Sabi ko at tumango naman siya.

"She told me she was going to move to Australia, because she was sure you would hate her. That is her biggest fear now. That you'll hate her. She adores you. She would never forgive herself  kapag nasaktan ka pagkatapos nito, kahit kasalanan ko naman talaga." She said then leaned her head back looking at the ceiling.

"How long has it been?"Enrique asked us. Si James na ang nagcheck ng oras at napasimangot ito.

"Nearly 4 hours..." He said with worry.

"If she dies...I'm gonna burn the whole fucking city and get myself arrested." Kathryn said with a dead serious expression.

"Hindi ako nagbibiro, siya na lang ang meron ako" Just then the doors flew open and we all stood up in the flash of a second.

"Are you all here for...Fawn Marie Bernardo?" And we all nodded. Marie? That's cute.

"Is she okay?" James was the first to ask. And he gave us a wide grin.

"She's fine..." We all cheered and hugged each other tight now. Kahit si Kathryn niyakap ko and she was crying happy tears..

"Can we see her?" I asked excitedly

"Well, there may be a few things wrong with her " He added and all our smiles dropped.

"Anong ibig mong sabihin?" Tanong ni Kathryn

"She'll probably have to go through physical therapy. There is a high risk she'll have to spend some time on walking. She'll be very tired and get migraines. So she'll have to take medications." He read off a clipboard and we all nodded.