"I swear Lea. I swear."

I don't know why but I just had the feeling like I needed to hug him. It wasn't his fault. It wasn't Alec's fault. It was a choice that Melissa made.

I took his head and pressed it against my chest. "Shhhhh. It's not your fault."

"But it is. I should have tried harder. I should have tried harder."

"It was not your damn fault Colin." I took his face with my two hands so that he was facing me. "It was not your fault." As soon as I said the words Colin crashed his lips onto mine. At first it was very deperate. Like he needed my lips and I needed his but then it became more and more passionate. I played with his hair and he picked me up by the waist. I wrapped my legs around him and we kissed like that untill the inevitable happened and we needed to breathe.

"You guys gonna keep eating each other or do you want some pancakes?" Elias shouted from the kitchen. I looked into Colins eyes and we smiled. We smiled because at that moment both of our lives sucked but we had each other.

"Sure." Colin shouted back at Elias and we walked into the kitchen my head resting on his shoulder.

"So you guys officially together or you just banging my sister?" Elias asked out of the blue. We had eaten our pancakes and now we were sitting on the couch watching my favorite movie 'White Chicks". Americans do make great films but that one was just plain genius.

"Ehm it's none of your damn business little bro." I shot back. He hated the fact that I was older. Even if it was just by a few minutes.

"Well I'm the man of the house and I deserve to know."

"First of all you are not a man and second of all it is still not your damn business." I didn't want to put Colin in the spot. I didn't want him to leave because if he was here then I couldn't think about my mom, I couldn't remind myself that yet again someone left me.

"No it's fine Lea. I like you and we should make it official." He looked at me with those puppy eyes. Damn those puppy eyes. "If you want to of course."

"Of course I want to be together with you idiot."

"You know how to sweet talk me babygirl." OH MY GOD BABYGIRL! He must be kidding me. Is he trying to get my panties dropped with my twin brother in the room?

"Stop it." I said while pushing myself more into his chest on the couch. He put his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment." Colin whispered into my ear.

"Me too. Me too."  I whispered back. Elias who was also sitting on the couch was looking at us with disgust."Get a room."

"Oh get over it already."

That's when the door opened and a very drunk Agatha came in. I knew this for a fact because the second she opened the door the smell of alcohol entered as well. Her eye make up was smugged and not in a smokey eye way more in a 'I drank myself into a coma' way.

"Hey Agatha." Elias said with his usual smile.

Agatha mumbeled something but before she could reach the couch she fell down on her knees and then she stood up again and sat down on the couch right next to Colin.

"Who are you?" She questioned seductively.

Before Colin could say anything I jumped in. "Agatha let me clean you up. You smell like you just went swimming in a Vodka pool."

"But I want to stay here mommy." She whined in a baby voice. I took her by the shoulders and helped her to our room. I got her out of her skin tight dress and there is something that I noticed.

"Agatha?"

"Uhhum."

"Where the hell is your underwear?"

"Oh that. I think Dale has it but it could also be at Zack's. I don't know to be honest." She replied and giggled like crazy.

"It's fine. Don't worry. We'll talk about it when you wake up." It wouldn't make sense to scream at her now. She was still drunk and as my mother would always do it makes more sense to give someone a lecture when they have a hangover. I'm evil, I know.

Agatha fell asleep as soon as she closed her eyes which no longer looked like they were gang banged by crayola thanks to makeup removers.

I made my way down the stairs to find two guys sitting on our couch watching american ffotball.

"Lea I'm hungry!" Elias shouted from the living room.

"Well what do you expect me to do?" I questioned sitting on the couch.

"Make us food woman."Same old Elias.

"Yeah. I don't think so but we can order something. That good with you two frat boys?"

"Yeah!" They yell back just like two stupid collage boys.

"Pizza good with you guys?"

"Yeah!" This time a lot louder.

"Shh! Agatha is sleeping!" I whisper shout.

I went to the kitchen to call the pizza place and ordered two large pizzas.

Uhhh the thought of pizza watered my mouth and made me forget about my shity life.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. The pizza's got delievered and eaten, Agatha was still asleep but I checked her pulse once or twice just to make sure she was still breathing. When it was around eleven p.m. Elias went to bed although he didn't want to leave Colin and me alone. I told him that we had been dating for only a day and I was not a whore like he thought I was. After that he left the room and Colin and I were on the couch alone. I was lying next to Colin and we were watching a very scary movie with  dead spirits coming back to haunt others. As much as I love comedy movies I can't stand the horror ones.

"Colin I'm scared." I said truthfully into his chest.

He pressed me more into his chest and kissed me on the lips. "Don't worry I'll kill all of those ghosts for you."

I giggeled. Since when do I giggle? "You can't kill them silly. They are already dead."

"Then I'll make sure that no one and I mean no one hurts my girl."

"Your girl. That sounds so good."

"I know." Those were the last words we said to each other before we fell asleep.