Chapter 9: Fool's Demise

A good sight to see-the Millenium Falcon, fully operational, safe and ready to fly.
A not so good sight to see-an entire squadron of stormtroopers guarding it.
Unfortunately, both of those sights are present as I crouch down behind a control panel wit R2 and 3Po. To make things worse, I haven't heard from Han, Luke or Chewie since the trash compactor was shut down and I have no clue where Obi-Wan is. Heck, I don't even know what he's doing. So basically, R2's trying to contact them (to no avail), I'm worrying frantically (to no avail) and Goldenrod is being himself. By that, I mean I want to throw him into deep space, right here, right now. Damn, he's such an annoying, irritating worry guts. And he can't even keep his thoughts to himself!
"C-3PO, do you copy?" Luke's voice asks from the comlink.
"For the moment." C-3PO responds "We're in the main hanger directly across from the ship."
"We're right above you." Luke replies "Stand by."
"Hold on." I ask, wrenching the comlink from the golden droid's grasp "So does that mean that if I fired straight up right here, right now, I might shoot your foot?" Random, I know. Just had to ask.
"Yes, and you'd probably get the attention of a legion of stormtroopers  too sis." Han replies "So don't. Just...don't."
I snigger "Alright, just messing with you. See you in a bit."
Shutting off the comlink, C-3PO asks "Miss Hannah, if I may ask, what exactly are we supposed to do now?"
I turn around to face the stormtroopers, and let out a sigh "We wait."

And wait...

And wait...

And wait...

Okay, this is getting boring.

Suddenly, R2 jolts me out of my boredom induced stupor, by beeping excitedly.
"Wha-" I say, before noticing all the stormtroopers heading off in one direction-thankfully not our own. Shift change or just plain old luck? Or the force. Either way, it's good news.
"Come on, let's go." I whisper, creeping out from our hiding place. It's going well until I acknowledge a weird buzzy classy sound thingy (way to go with your description Hannah!) coming from the direction the stormtroopers formerly headed towards. The sound's strangely familiar, and it takes me a minute to recognise that it's the sound Luke's lightsaber made when he deflected the laser beams from the drone. I pivot on one heel to see...Obi Wan? With a lightsaber? Fighting a guy with a...red lightsaber? What the hell? Either way, the stormtroopers are more confused than I am, so it's holding their attention, allowing us to sneak to the Falcon unnoticed.
As I turn around to check if we've been spotted, Luke, Han, Chewie and a girl race out from the other side of the hanger bay. Just as I begin to gesture for them to slow down, my stomach jumps alarmingly, and I crumple to my knees. As I do so, out of the corner of my eyes, I see the guy Obi-Wan is fighting effortlessly cut him in half.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Luke screams.
Well, fuck sneaking to the Falcon unnoticed. Great going there, Luke! You just signed our death warrants! I pull out my blaster and begin to retaliate to the waves of fire directed at us by the stormtroopers. Han and the others race towards us, also firing blindly.
"GO GO GO!" I yell, gesturing to the ramp. They do so more or less without hesitation. As I am about to follow, I turn around one last time and instantly recognise the face of Obi Wan's killer from the Holonet. Darth Vader. Oh joy. I notice him shuffle around Obi Wan's robes with his foot-I'm not even going to ask what happened to his body, I'm just. Not. Going. To. Then the strangest thing happens. My hand twitches involuntarily. One minute Obi Wan's lightsaber is lying discarded amongst his robes, a good two hundred or so metres away. The next, it's in my hand.
"Hannah!" Han yells, an edge of worry to his voice "Get your butt in here, now!"
I do just that. As the Millenium Falcon takes off, I wonder if the old fool that was Obi Wan successfully turned off the tractor beam.
If not, well...
We'll probably end up being pieces of dust in three different systems.