Chapter 5: I get squashed by a walking carpet

I wait until Jabba and his cronies have gone, before racing over to Han and smacking him three times.

"You!"

Smack.

"Sneaky."

Smack.

"Git!"

Smack.

"Argh!" Han yells, staggering backwards. In the distance, Chewbacca roars in confusion. "What the heck was that for?" he questions angrily.

"Oh, I don't know." I snap sarcastically "Maybe the fact that you JUST SIGNED MY LIFE AWAY TO A HUTT!"

"Hey, hey!" Han says, giving me one of those trademark Han Solo I'm too cool for you smirks "For a start, I didn't know that the deal would go that way!"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you did, you lousy, scummy, cowardly little-"

"ROOOOOAAAAARRRR!" Chewbacca bellows.

"WHAT?" Han and I both yell.

Chewie gestures to the entrance of the hanger bay. Right where Luke and Obi Wan are standing. Great.

Han narrows his eyes at me "Get in the Falcon." he mutters.

"With pleasure." I retort icily, before racing up the ramp.

The familiar atmosphere of the Falcon subdues my aggressive mood., with a sense of...home. It's been five years, but I've, well, never really had another home. So I guess this hunk of junk is good for one thing.

I'm jolted back to my senses by the floor shaking under my feet, and the sound of blaster fire ringing against the hull. Luke and Ben race into the ship, shortly followed by Han and Chewie. "What's going on?" I ask frantically, noticing Han's blaster grasped firmly in his hand. Had Jabba come back? "The Empire!" Han yells.

Oh. Right. I guess someone must have noticed that we have the two droids the Empire's looking for. Heh. Well, they all have rights to blame me if, I don't know, the ship spontaneously combusts. Let's just remain optimistic for now. "Hannah! Get in the cockpit!" Han yells "We need backup!"

I sigh, before turning to Luke and Ben "Buckle up. It's gonna be a bumpy ride." I smirk, before racing into the cockpit.
Inside, Han's punching in coordinates, whilst Chewie's turning on the engines. I can see dozens of troopers firing at the Falcon. "Turn on the shields to maximum and fire up the engines!" Han yells. I do as he requests. Immediately, the ship stops shaking and we to begin to ascend from the hanging bay. Han hits the booster and we speed out of Mos Eisley.

Unfortunately, the momentum causes Chewie to fall on top of me.