Chapter 4: My brother bargains with a slug

I slip through the narrow alleyways of Mos Eisley, avoiding the stares directed in my direction. Could they know about the incident with Greedo? No, that's stupid, people get killed in drunk rages here daily, so it can't be that. I shake my head slightly and head to docking bay ninety four. When I reach the entrance, I slide open the door-then freeze when I hear a loud commanding voice shout out:
"Where is Solo!"
Jabba. Great, this hardly comes as a surprise, but still, well, I HATE HIS GUTS!
I sneak to the edge of the entrance, and crouch down behind some crates, concealed. I can see his Royal Sliminess, along with about two dozen of his pirate cronies. Oh. Joy. Han is screwed.

"Right here." Han says. A crowd of bounty hunters part to reveal Han and Chewie, both apparently unarmed. Idiots. I can see that several of the Pirates think so too, indeed, I catch a few shooting them disdainful looks. I slip out my blaster from my belt. Things could get kind of messy.

"Han, my boy." Jabba says "Why haven't you paid me? And what was the reason behind Little Solo blasting Greedo?"
Little Solo? Please don't tell me that's what Jabba calls me. Please don't. Maybe Little Solo should blast Jabba too!
Han laughs at Jabba's comment "Greedo tried to blast me, Jabba. And as for the money, well, Little Solo helped me rustle up some business. Plus, she's agreed to do a few smuggling jobs for you as well."

Jabba grunts in approval. "Perhaps...yes, Little Solo could be...useful."

"I. Am. Right. Here." I snap, stepping out into the bay.

All eyes fall on me, and several blasters are removed from holsters. "Hold your fire." Jabba snaps.

I make eye contact with Han, who averts his gaze quickly. Jabba continues, slithering over to where I stand. I discretely wrinkle my nose in disgust at the smell. "Hmm, well, you would be helpful as a smuggler, Little Solo."
"First of all, me and Han agreed on ONE job. Secondly-" I snap, but am interrupted by the slug.

"You do not want to make an enemy of me Solo." Jabba says, bulbous eyes narrowing "As your brother can vouch for, I have spies, smugglers and bounty hunters all over the galaxy. Plus, do not think that I know nothing of your little ah, radical occupation."

I bite my lip, but say nothing.

"So little Solo, think of one job as payment to your brother, and smuggle for me as payment for me...not spilling."

Blackmail. I'm going to murder Han. Veeerrrrryyy slowly.

"Fine." I snap "Fine, whatever."

Jabba and his cronies burst into laughter. "At last, we have both of the Solo's. Come!" Jabba orders.

All of the pirates and bounty hunters exit slowly, some smirking at me as they pass. I give them the finger in return. As Jabba leaves, I hear his voice taunting me in my head.

"You do not want to make an enemy of me Solo."