Chapter 1: The Cantina

I step into the Cantina, and instantly cringe at the sight. It is exactly the kind of place I hate, but I have to go in to obtain information for the Rebellion. More precisely, the location of two droids. Apparently, they were on a ship that was ambushed by the Empire but managed to escape to Tatooine with plans for the Death Star. I know that the plans are vital to the survival of the rebellion, which is why the Empire is searching for them as well. Also why I have to find them first. I glance around the Cantina to see if the droids are in there before realising, no droids allowed. Duh. I sigh and roll my eyes before wheeling around to leave, only to bump into someone. "Ow!" I yell, staggering back "Watch where you're going, won't you!"
The man laughs sarcastically "Shouldn't I be saying that to you?!"
"Yeah yeah whatever." I mutter.
I give him the death stare before sauntering off. Funny, his attitude reminds me of my older brother Han. I haven't seen him in five years. I was in the Imperial Academy about to get kicked out for stealing information when he and his wookie friend Chewbacca turned up and helped me escape. He then started smuggling, I joined the rebellion and we haven't seen each other since. I sigh and walk down the street before I notice a familiar looking wookie deep in conversation with a Jawa. There seems to be a lot of arguing going on, because the wookie is roaring and waving his arms around a lot. Typical. The Jawa probably should run. Wookies have a tendency to rip arms out of their sockets...
As if reading my mind, the Jawa turns and leaves. The wookie turns to leave; as he does so, I catch a glimpse of his face. Force, that looks like... "Chewbacca?" I yell.
The wookie wheels around, runs over to me and before I can do anything, smothers me in a ginormous hug. I laugh, up to the point when I start gasping for breath. "Chewie...I...can't...breathe!" I gasp while laughing at the same time.
Then a thought hits me. "Is Han with you?" I ask.

Chewie roars and nods in agreement. I smile. So it was my big brother I bumped into. "He's in the cantina, right?" I ask. Chewie roars and gestures towards the door. "Thanks!" I yell, and run back inside. As I duck through the door once more, I realise that this is the exact opposite of what I should be doing, completing my mission. Heck, who cares? I haven't seen my brother since he helped me get out of the Imperial Academy five years ago. I can afford some family time. I duck back in and glance around, until I spot him casually sitting in a booth, legs up on the table. Typical Han. I walk across and slide into the booth opposite him. Upon seeing me, he rolls his eyes and sighs. "So, I'm taking it that you're here to apologise." he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes "Fat Chance, Flyboy." Han narrows his eyes. "No one calls me by that, just my sister. Now who the hell are you?" He snaps. I sigh "My name is Hannah Solo." I declare.

Han immediately stiffens up "Hannah? Is...is it you?" He whispers, barely audible. "It sure as hell is." I say, wearing the trademark Solo smile. "Oh my force it is you!" Han laughs. We fiercely embrace. "Where have you been these past five years?" I laugh. Han smiles "Smuggling. Mainly for Jabba but, ya know, whoever offers the highest bid, which is him, normally." I sigh. Trust Han to get involved with a Hutt. "Anyway..." Han says, "Where have you been?" I glance around before whispering in Han's ear "The RA." Han is silent for a moment, before chuckling "Seriously Hannah? You still hang around with the orange jumpsuits? Jeez, your gonna get killed if you stay with them!" I give him the death stare before replying "Well, so could you, hanging around Hutts and other scum."

Han puts his hands up in mock surrender. "Hey, I work for the money. Besides, I can handle scum like the kind that hang around Jabba." I roll my eyes "Yeah, because you can handle all the bounty hnters in the galaxy. Sorry to break it to you brother, but you just can't. Now, I'm off to do what I came to this hunk of rock in the first place. See you around." I get up and stalk towards the door. Just as I'm about to reach the door, I hear Han yelling tauntingly at me "Nice to see you too!" I huff in frustration and saunter out of the scum ridden Cantina, glad to leave the place behind.