IM BACK BABY~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL YOU NON-EXISETENT HATERS THOUGHT I WAS GONE FOR GOOD DIDNT CHU!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WHALE THINK AGAIN. HA!!!!!

Ahem~

Antyways, Heheheheheheh...

*shrugs*

I KNOW. I KNOW.

Its been like what... a month since I actually updated?

Welp. Dats life 😛

I went on a little mini vacation because I was getting really lazy XD

But as mah band director says,

NO EXSCUSES...

Sooooooooooooo~

I will try to update a bit more😅

So in recent news though, DOUBLE DUTCH PERFORMANCE TOMMORROW... WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This is future me, the performance went AMAZING. I had a lot of fun^^ I shall go more into detail in another chappy~)

YESH. AT LAST.

Oh. And Im changing daily quotes to quote of the week since thats easier to keep up with....

As for Smiling is HARD, IM WORKING ON IT.

Please exscuse my yellling... Im tired XD

Welp. I guess thats all I got for right now... WAIT. I lied 😆

I have something to talk about~

Whale. It all started when my to best friends practically DITCHED ME IN MATH...

Lawl, no they didt ditch meh in math XD We could only be in groups of 2 for our project so I couldn't join them. I ended being with this girl who doesnt talk to me a lot so it was pretty awkward... but at least she did her crud. So, we were finishing up the start of the project when this other girl, whom we can call Tay, had to join us since she missed the first part of the thing. I was pretty cool with that.

One day later and the three of us are doing our work when some other girl called 'Angel' has to join since she was absent... mind you. I was low-key pissed since three's a crowd but I rolled with it.

30MIN LATERS THIS OTHER FEMALE FENINE COMES OVER HERE LIKE "I got problems with mah group so Ima come to your group." At this point Im PO'D cuz that meant that I'd have to re-assign and re teach ish. So, at this point Im thinking, it cant get much worse than this can it?

AND JUST AS I THINK ITS OVER MAH "TWIN" COMES AND SAYS SHE FINNA JOIN MAH GROUP SINCE SHE IS HAVING "issues" WITH HER OLD GROUP *flips desk* BRUHHHHHHHHHHHH.

DATS FOUR EXTRA PPL. WHAAAAAAAAAAAT.
DOES.
THE.
TEACHER.
WANT.
FROM.
MEH.

She was just like, "*giggle* just work with them Jaeanne~"

DAQUACK YOU JUST work with them. WHAT HAPPENED TO A MAXIMUM OF THREE PP!!!!?! WE ARE LITERALLY 2× THE SUPPOSED LIMIT FODJWISGSKWHDVWKSJDJEOWVWJQIWBWLFIIDJFJSIQGDJXOWVHXKXYDB

IT TOOK ALL OF THEM 50min to solve a ONE.STEP.EQUATION.

AND THEY GAVE MEH THE HARD ONES TO DO.

AHHHHHHHHHHJHHHHHHHH!!!-!!!!

XIKCJDJXKDUSUDGWUQPSB.FODDMNFJDODJS EC!!!!!!!!!

I need to calm the quack down...

Im probably overeacting, but its really annoying to me that when I had asked to work alone because im awkward like dat. BUT NO.

*breathes in and out*

Im good~

WELP. Thanks for listening^^

BAAAAAIIIII MAH KAWAII~PANDA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Listen to the song in the media, I'll put it here to the one here is the Nightcore version: