Welp, thats a first 0_0

For the first time in forever, I finished all mah HW before 10:00pm! Wow.... who knew I had it in me? It feels so weird not having to be complaining about mah HW. 😛 Welp, I guess that means more slee for meh 😉!! Also, updating is needed. I'm just gonna tell you guys about my day b/c I have nothing better to do XD

Okay, so when I got to school at like 7:45am, I noticed something off. I looked around and realized what was wrong. All the grass for the front of the school was replaced with mulch and SCRAWNY trees!!!!! Like wtq? And here I thought that it couldn't look any worse -_-. As if the 'prison yard' (black top) and 'prison food' (the lunch...?) wasn't enough, now the front of the school looks like it can't grow anything beautiful *sigh*. Anyway, when I got up on the risers to do Morning Sing with the rest of upper grade (4-8 grade) our teacher told us that if we clapped the rhythm before she told us to then we would have to do pushups. One girl scoffed and clapped before my teacher asked us to. She looked at her and said, "Get in a plank position on the floor and don't get up till I say so." The.WHOLE.SECTION. Burst out laughing XD Omahgersh, you should've been there XP She wasn't even in plank position, she was doing the downward doggy XD PFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! Ahem, time skip to the end of the day. So for my rotations, I have P.E. and then MVFM. After P.E. I went to the auditorium, but it was locked. On top of that, the teacher wasn't there so I had to do P.E. AGAIN. 😥 My legs are still sore T_T I ran over 2miles in those two P.E. classes combined...

That basically sums up my day 😛 WHHHHAAAALE, feel free to ask any questions~ Thats all for now mah Kawaii~Panda Bears^^