I-I... words....not...HOW

516. FIVE.HUNDRED.SIXTEEN. WHHHAAAAAT. I am fo real shaking. 516 people know that I exist.... HOW. I just, WOW. *suddenly their life story* *wink*
******************************

Once upon a time in the philippines on March 23, a little baby girl was born! She was soo tiny! In fact, she was an entire month early~

The baby's parents decided to name her Jaeanne(only part of my real name). She spent 1yr of her life in the philippines until having to move to America where her father was. Time skip about 4yrs later amd she had two little brothers!! Being the only girl was weird, she couldn't play dolls with her younger siblings, so she used them as dolls XD. But her life was pretty good.

Then, they had to move from their cozy home to another one. Which was, admitidly bigger. This neighborhood was great!! It was gated, there was a school near by, ands other kids next door. Being in kindergarden was the best!

But, like all good things, it came to an end. Jaeanne was starting 2nd grade when they had to move again. Except this time, it was to live with their grandmother. Things weren't going well with her parents since they had lost the house and could barely afford anything. Almost every night they fought.

And then one night, a choice was made. Jaeanne's mom was moving to Delaware with the kids for a few years. She had escape for a while. Her dad was in full agreement. So next thing you know, Jaeanne is in Delaware with all her relatives!!! Those 3yrs are the ones that helped shape who I am.

Life was perfect. Well, almost perfect. Even though she almost always got straight A's Jaeanne didn't have the most friends... To be perfectly honest, she was bullied about her looks. Jaeanne used to be friends with her bullys because they were 'cool' so she dealt with the teasing. Until one day, they had crossed the line. They had insulted her best friend, her MOM. Jaeanne told a teacher, they got in trouble and Jaeanna was kicked out of the group. After that the teasing was worst and she got a little lonely. This had caused Jaeanne to become insecuee in the future. Luckily, she did have one friend who always stayed by her side. Yet once again, she had to leave all her family and freinds.

Leaving behind everything broke her heart. She knew that coming back to where her dad lived wasn't exactly the safest place. Once again, Jaeanne had to go to a new school and start over. This school was... different. There weren't any bullies. Even so, it was quite the year. Her BFF stopped hanging out with her, jer teacher quit in the middle of the school year,and a girl had cut 2in of her hair -_-. But all in all, it was an interesting start.

That summer, something amazing happened. Jaeanne discovered Wattpad! She was shocked to find an app for dorks like herself where she could freely read and write!! At first, her account was soley for NaruHina fanfics since she hadn't quite gotten into that many animes. Only having about 20 followers, Jaeanne started a NEW account. But this one was supposed to be soley for writing. Things went a lot better for some reason and Jaeanne felt a lot more confident in commenting and such. Eventually, she racked in hundreds of followers! She felt so loved. Even if the reason you followed me was just to follow me thank you!
******************************

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼
******************************

I love all of YOU~ (friend love)