Chapter eleven: short task

ROC ROYALS P.O.V:

Great.

I made him mad.

For the rest of the day i decided to give him space. I didn't sit by him, i didn't talk to him and i didn't face him.

"You ignoring me?"

"No Princeton, i.......You're ignoring me."

"Whatever. i found some chargers and i need you to come with me back to the room to get it."

"So you yell at me then expect me to help." I snapped.

"What do you want me to say? I'm sorry for yelling, I'm sorry for calling you dumb ass. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry!"

"Yes!"

"Uhhhh. He sighed.... Fine. Roc I'm sorry...... Love you!"

I smiled. "Love you too. Now what do you need help with?"

"Come with me back to the room so i can get the chargers to charge my phone."

"You wanna go back to a room you shouldn't have never been in?"

"Come on! No matter how bad i get hurt I'll never Miss our only chance to get out of here."

"No Princeton." I shook my head. "We'll never get out of here. We'll die here."

"Please help!"

"I said........... no!"

Tears former in his eyes as he walked away. I'm done trying, we're gonna die here.

-----------

*Two hours later*

I was getting week in the knees. Maybe Princeton was right, i am the female in this..... Sike! Anyway.... He was starring at me practically begging me to help him with his eyes.

"What are you lookin at Afro." I asked

"You."

"Why so long tho?"

"Cause... I- i want....... Wanna be my bitch?" He smirked.

i looked confused. "You mean like your boyfriend?"

"What chu think?"

"OMG YAS! But.... I thought you weren't gay."

"I don't know. I don't know what i am. I'm really confused and i just wanna feel normal so let's try this and if it don't feel right then I'm not gay."

I did my dance and jumped in his bed to kiss him but he bagged away.

"no kiss for you till you help me."

I pouted and said okay.

We walked into what's-it's-face room, and i guess i was the lookout man or something, It was quick actually. He just grabbed them and left.

"Why did you even need me?"

"to looked out duhh."

"Okay.... I guess. It was a short task. I don't know how you messed up the first time."