Chapter 5

A/N You all surprised? Strong language will also be shown in this book. So sorry if you don't like them.

Peeta's POV

I sit on my hospital bed. Waiting for Doctor Aurelius to come in and check on me. He has been my doctor here in the Capitol ever since I get transmitted here. To get help and medicine. The nurse had told me that they had good news today.

Good news hasn't been great for me. The last good news I had was when Katniss had told me she needed me. That was the most amazing time of my life. Seeing that we were in the arena, that sentence and kiss made everything better.

Bad news has surrounded me since I was taken by the Capitol. By President Snow. The cruel and evil a president who wanted to make us live in what we would call hell. He made my life miserable. Injecting that venom in me making my memories fuzzy. Making them fake and seeming real.

I'm glad he is dead now. Katniss had killed Coin, but Snow coughed up blood from laughter. Everything was good when she let go of her arrow. Until Katniss pulled out a nightlock pill. A pill that could kill her. A pill that contained stuff from the berries in the first games.

I miss Katniss so much. My brain always travels to this subject. Of what Katniss is doing or where is she. Is she alive or dead. The last time I had seen her beautiful face was when the rebels dragged her away. Haymitch told she was in a cell for a few days.

Haymitch had also explained than that I would be staying here. In the Capital hospital to get better. Treated with medicine to help me. Help my mutt self not come. For me to control it even if there is pain. Plutarch is here also. He comes to visit often.

My only wish right now is to get out of here. Or to make sure Katniss is alright. She is the love of my life. I'm scared though. No matter how much I would love to hear the news that I would be going back to Twelve. It gets me sad and scared. Also nervous.

I'm scared to hurt Katniss. I have hurt her twice. Chocking her almost to death and pushing her into that oil stuff. It hurts. A lot to know that I hurt Katniss. The one I have lived since the age of five. The one that I threw the bread to. Katniss is the one I'm supposed to protect. We protect each other as she says.

The 'Real Or Not Real' games has been working. Doctor Aurelius plays it with me all the time. I ask questions using real or not real and all he has to do is answer one some word. Some times, he wouldn't be around so I would play with the nurses.

A door slides open awakening me from my thoughts. Two nurses walk in. One to give me my medicine and the other to check how I'm doing. This happens at least once or twice a day. Most times it happens right before Doctor Aurelius is ready to see me.

One of the nurses smiles. "Hello Peeta."

"Hi." I reply to her.

"I'm Kelly. I will be your new nurse." Kelly tells me.

I nod head. "Okay."

"Doctor Aurelius will be in shortly." She says handing me my medicine.

"Got it." I say back to the nurse before taking my meds.

Kelly gives me a curt nod before heading out. Probably to tell my doctor that I'm ready for him. Doctor Aurelius is a doctor for the hurt rebels. He had told me once that he has helped Katniss. When she got scout by a gun.

At first, I was shocked. Shocked that Katniss Everdeen had got shot. From a sort of rebel man. Someone who had once tried killing her but didn't. He still got away with shooting her. Than I had cried. Saying it was all my fault. Even though it wasn't my fault though.