fifteen.

ashton: connor

ashton: con

ashton: c

ashton: o

ashton: n

ashton: CONNOR FFS

connor: WHAT DICKHEAD

connor: i'm trying to watch doctor who

ashton: can i come overrrr

ashton: pleaseeee

ashton: i wanna have a sleep over

connor: gay

ashton: yes i am

connor: come over stupid

ashton: on my way :~)

connor: btw you're gonna have to watch dw with me, matt smith just left the show and i am a wreck

ashton: youre so fucking dumb

-

"Michael, I'm going to-" I look around as I walk down the stairs, but I stop when I see no Michael.

I sigh, pulling out my phone quickly and sending him a text.

ashton: won't be home tonight, dont wait up. love you bae ;~)

I smile at the text and walk down the rest of the steps. I grab my grey jumper and my keys, and walk to my car. As I get into my car, my phone bings. I check it happily, expecting it to be Connor, but it's not. It's just Michael.

michael: love you too fuckhead

I laugh at this text and send him one back.

ashton: ur so sweet to me bae

That's the last text I send before heading to Connor's house.

Me and Connor are on a bit of a slope right now. I don't think I love him, I just feel so lonely. I want that feeling I used to get when I was in love. I know it's bad to play with him, but honestly, it's kinda fun. He likes me a lot, and the sex is nice. So, what's the harm? He literally will do anything I ask him to do. He didn't want to have sex last night, but he did. Only because I begged him.

As I pull into Connor's driveway, I feel a wave of sadness rush over me. I don't like going to Connor's house. All we do is watch movies or listen to music. Even the making out is getting a bit boring.

I get out of the car and look at my phone. I see a text from the only person able to make me happy.

luke: do u wanna build a snowman ASHTON

I laugh at the text and reply quickly.

ashton: only w you tbh LUCAS

I stick my phone into my pocket and walk up to Connor's door, sighing as my knuckles meet the door, making a knocking sound. The door quickly opens, exposing a boy I've never seen before. He has curly hair and he's very pale and thin. I smile shyly, yet awkwardly.

"Um, is Connor here?" I ask, chuckling nervously and sticking my hands in my pockets.

The boy smiles softly, "Yeah," He huffs, "um, he's here. Hold on." Then the door slams shut.

I feel a bit awkward. I don't know who that boy is. He sounds Australian, like me. Definitely not American.

The door opens once again, exposing Connor. But he doesn't invite me in. He steps on the front porch and he looks extremely worried. I care for him, so I ask what's wrong.

"Are you okay, Con?" I ask, taking my hands out of my pockets.

He sighs, his eyebrows furrowed, "That guy you just talked to," He starts, "that's Troye."

I nod, "Yeah, so?" I chuckle, "Can we go inside?" I ask, putting my left hand on the door handle, but Connor quickly stops me.

"No, Ashton," He huffs, the sun hitting his face as he turns around quickly, the back towards me, "I like him. A lot."

I don't really know what to say. I'm not feeling hurt. Yeah, I feel a bit jealous. But only because of Connor finding someone left and right and I'm still stuck on a boy from, like, 4 years ago. I just kinda feel...relieved that Connor is done with me. Is that bad? Oops.

"Oh," I say, "um, I should go." I start walking to my car and I see Connor looking at me sadly.

Connor frowns, "I'm sorry." He mouths to me as I enter my car.

I smile softly and just wave my hand slightly as to say goodbye, and back out of his driveway. I decide to go grab something to eat. I mean, I'm not emotionally unstable or anything. I'm literally fine. Connor and I really didn't have much in common anyway, like I said before, he was just there for when I was lonely.

After I grab some food from Taco Bell, I decide to go home, because for some odd reason, that's the only place I wanna be right now.

-

a/n:

i am such a lesbian it is unbelievable how gay i am

literally i am queer trash

- haley x