Helium Hearts

"Morning." I roll over to a smiling Ashley.

"Morning." She leans forward and kisses me.

"Do you always watch me while I sleep?" I ask quirking a brow. She shrugs and turns to face the ceiling.

"Maybe."

"Well it's creepy." I tell her, untangling myself from the covers to get out of bed. She pulls me back down, straddling me.

"Where do you think you're going?" She questions, holding me down by my arms, that are pinned above my head.

"To shower." I chuckle out. She bends down and kisses me again, oddly I don't feel the need to turn away. I kiss her back, moaning when she brings her hand down between us. Even after going like ten rounds last night, I still feel like I could go another twenty.

"Or you could just stay here." She pulls her lips from mine and whispers in my ear as her hand that was moving down between us reaches it's destination. I moan and arch my back at the feeling. "See how much better it is here... on this bed with me." She breathes into my ear. I moan as her finger continues to move in me.

"Ash." I breathe out, loving the feeling she's giving me right now. "Fuck." I moan. She continues to move in me and I can feel myself getting close. Then it hits me. No, not an orgasm. Lexy! If we spent the night here, where the hell is Lexy? "We spent the night." I say with wide eyes. She lifts up to look at me, stopping her movements inside me.

"Yeah." She nods.

"You have a girlfriend."

She rolls her eyes as she rolls off of me. "Well that's a mood ruiner." She sighs as I sit up.

"How did we sleep here and Lex not-"

"She called me after you fell asleep and told me that her boss needed her to stay over for the night to finish up this project they're working on." Ashley cuts me off. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh." Is all I can say.

"I'm gonna go shower." She rolls off the bed and tells me as she heads towards the bathroom. I guess she's a little mad right now I stopped us just now. She stops in the doorway and turns back to me. "You coming?" She questions, letting a smirk creep onto her lips.

I guess she isn't mad after all.

"Well look you finally decided to join us for a meal." Madison says as Ashley and I walk into the kitchen.

"Hello to you too besti." I smile at my friend and sit down. "Hey Jacob." I smile at the boy who waves. Ashley and I take a seat in the stools at the bar across from Madison and Aiden.

"It was a nice dinner wasn't it?" Madison quips as I pile food on my plate. Ashley and I missed dinner last night so right now I'm starving.

"It was, actually." Ashley retorts, with a smirk then leans over and kisses my shoulder. I snort out a laugh.

"Okay, ew." Madison makes a face, dropping her fork on her plate.

"You set yourself up for that one baby." Aiden nudges his girlfriends shoulder with his own.

"Right." Madison pushes her plate away and looks at me. "So what are we doing today, you know it's our last full day in California."

"Don't remind me." I pout.

"Don't be sad Spence, you know we're gonna come back soon. We're really having a good time."

Madison scoffs. "Speak for yourself."