DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love

"Who's bright idea was it to come to this club?" Stacy asks as we enter Lust. I've always been a fan of Lust actually. It's not too cheesy or corny and the DJ always plays music we actually listen to.

"I like it here." I loudly whisper in her ear over the music.

"Really?" She asks with a smile. I nod and she kisses my neck. "Well if you like it then, I guess it's cool."

"I'm gonna go find the boys!" Ashley yells, practically rolling her eyes at Stacy and I, then walks off.

"I'm gonna go with her." Madison says and I just nod. This night is not gonna go well, I can already feel it.

"You want something to drink?" Stacy yells over the music, thumbing towards the bar.

"Seven and Seven." I say after a moment. She pops one brow up. "I could really use a drink right now." I tell her with a smile. Stacy knows about my dispute with alcohol and how we aren't getting along, or weren't I should say. But tonight... I can already feel the drama brewing. I need a drink.

"Okay." She smiles and heads to the bar. I search around the club for Ashley and spot her with the boys at a booth in the far left corner.

"Hey sexy." A familiar voice says in my ear, grabbing me by the hips. I turn and see Lexy.

Oh, great!

"Lex." I force a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I called Ashley and she told me you guys were coming here so I decided to join." She smiles and shrugs. "I feel like I've been working so much lately that I haven't really been hanging out with you and Ashley."

"It's cool, we get that you're working on advancing your career Lex." I wave her off.

"Yeah, but you're my best friend and she's my girlfriend and it's not fair to either of you." She pouts and kisses my cheek.

No you wanna know what's not fair... me being in love with your girlfriend behind your back.

"Here babe." Stacy comes back and hands me my drink. "Oh hey Lexy." She greets her and I can tell that the greeting is superficial.

Of course Lexy is oblivious.

"Hey Stacy." She replies, smiling brightly at my girlfriend. Her eyes drift down to the drink Stacy just handed me. "You and alcohol on speaking terms again?" She questions with a raised brow.

"Tonight we are." I reply simply, taking a sip of my drink. "Everyone's over there!" I point to the corner where I spotted the group a minute ago. Lexy smiles and heads in that direction.

"Who invited fondant?" Stacy whispers in my ear, throwing her head in Lexy's direction.

I chuckle, "Ashley texted her." I take another sip of my drink and quickly realize that I'm gonna be shitfaced in no time. "Come on." I pull Stacy towards the group.

"Heeeey!" All the boys, including Aiden yell to us. I guess Joey, Mikey, and Andrew have rubbed off on Aiden.

I give Ashley a small smile and turn to the boys. "Hey boys." I shake my head, drinking some more of my drink.

"Spencer is that alcohol?!" Madison stands up, trying to take my drink away. I move quickly, alluding her hands.

"It's mine." I practically slur out. Yeah, this probably wasn't a good idea.

"Stacy!" Madison scolds my girlfriend.

"You know how convincing Spencer can be." She chuckles out. I drink some more of my drink from my straw, swaying side to side.