Pillage and Prosper

Angrily, I followed the men into the dark, brooding forest. How dare they try and escape Zander the Great?! The mere thought is beyond belief! I-hm? Is hat a woman's voice? What is she saying? NO! I must get back to the task at hand! However, its been a while since I've been with someone and I could use the release. It couldn't hurt to check. There was a clearing that had trees surrounding it with a ray of sunlight in the middle of it. "Hello?" The singing stopped and the forest got eerily quiet. Then, the voice came back. It was like bells twinkling in the spring breeze.  "Hello, traveler. What is your name?" It was out of my mouth before I could stop it. "Zander the Great!" She chuckled but I couldn't see her.  "Oh, a Viking! There hasn't been one of you I'm a while." My eyebrows knitted together. "What do you mean?" "Oh, nothing. It's just been so long since I've lain with a man. Especially one as handsome and powerful as yourself.  Won't you indulge me?" A smirk appeared on my face. "I'd need to see you for that." There was a bit of shaking of the trees and then a woman appeared. She was smaller than me, which was to be excepted, she had long, Raven colored hair, a sinful body, and a crown of leaves atop her head.  She had doe eyes, a cute nose, and soft and full looking lips. By the gods, I've never been so hard so fast! "I take it this appearance is pleasing to you?" I blinked and then she was in front of me. "Why so tense? Let me take care of you." My shoulders dropped as she skillfully and purposefully took my amour off. Before long, I was completely undressed. She seemed to glow even more when she saw exactly how much of an effect she'd had on me. "Very impressive. It might just split me open." What are you-oh! She'd laid me down and sank down on me before I could say anything. Gods, her warm, wet, velveteen mind felt heavenly against my shaft! She continued to rock on me, my hands trailed over his body, and she bounced on me until I came. I saw stars behind my eyelids as I spurted in her. She looked like a goddess. Sweating, breathing heavily,  and with her hair stuck to her. However, something wrapped around my wrists took my attention from her.  What?! Tree roots were wrapping around my wrists and creeping further up.  What's going on? Ugh, I'm too weak to fight them off! "Sleep now, my king. We'll have all eternity to be with each other." My vision blacked out.

                         -End?-