Trained by my trainer

Sweat caused some parts of my clothes to stick on my skin but once I got it all off, I stepped into the warm shower. As I relaxed in the shower, I heard the curtain open and close before there were hands on my back. "Did I work you too hard, baby?" "No. I'm just sore." My boyfriend/personal trainer chuckled. "I told you to always tell me when I overwork you." "You didn't!" "Alright. Alright. After your shower, I have a little surprise for you." With that in mind, I washed up quickly and wrapped a towel around my waist. "Erick?" "Yeah, baby?" "Should I put my clothes on or leave my clothes off?" "Off. C'mere." Once I noticed the table in front of him, I arched an eyebrow. "Get on it." As I straddled it, he fingered my towel and then it was removed. Erick pushed gingerly onto my back and I laid on my stomach. After a few minutes, I felt his warm hands on my body. I jerked a bit and he chuckled. As usual, I got immediately hard when he rubbed my back. I wasn't aware that he noticed so I stayed silent as he circled closer and closer to my ass. Until he leaned by my ear and mumbled. "It's just you and me in here. No cameras, either." Heavily, I gulped. Erick just grinned then told me to flip over. "C-can't." "I've seen your erection before, Kyle. Just flip over." Hesitantly, I turned and watched his gaze trail directly to my c@ck. Embarrassingly, I got even harder. When he looked at me with an arched eyebrow, my flushed and my hands covered my face. "Babe, what's wrong? Hey, talk to me!" "N-nothing." "Oh, really?" Without a response from me, Erick grabbed my c@ck and chuckled when I jerked into his hand. "Don't. You. Dare. Move." The tone in his voice mad me stop and think. We were all alone in a room with oil and candles. "You'll enjoy it." I heard moving then my c@ck was suddenly sucked into a deep wet cavern. Gasping, I jerked up and tried to get away. "D-don't!" Erick just pushed me back down and continued. My protest turned to moans and those turned to whimpers. "A-ah!" My hand threaded through his as he continued to basically swallow my c@ck. My other hand grasped at the table for some form of purchases as my orgasm came closer and closer. "B-baby, I-I can't-..it's too close!" Instead of drawing back, he completely swallowed me. My cum flooded into his mouth and I watched him swallow it. After that, he sat up and kissed me. "Now that you're fully relaxed, we can continue." "^ss!" All Erick did was grin and kissed my forehead. "Say that again when you can get up and stand up by yourself."