Ridin' Nerdy (AN: Just cute)

I played with my fingers as I waited for the other assistant to come in. We were supposed to finish grading some papers while Mrs. Davis got her lunch but he was supposed to be here at 3 and it's 3:25. Well, I might as well start with the test from last week. "Hello? Is Mrs. Davis here?" I didn't glance up as I searched for my pen but shook my head. "She went downstairs for lunch but I'm waiting on someone to help me with-" A sheepish smile on an adorable face met my gaze when my head lifted. He was a couple inches taller than me, with dark brown hair, dimples, light green eyes, white teeth, and a pale complexion. He had on a white button up shirt, red bow tie, khakis, and black dress shoes. He also had a tray with two coffees on it. "Yeah, I'm supposed to be here with you. Sorry, I'm late. I wanted to stop and get coffee for us." I softly smiled as I took the coffee from him. "I just got a black coffee for you but you can add sugar and cream if you want." I took two sugars and two creamers for my coffee and then leaned against the wall, coffee in hand. "Thank you." "No problem. I've seen you around campus but you don't seem to be in a lot of cliques." "I usually hang out in the library mostly. I'm more nerdy than Ms.Popular." He titled his head. "Really? Did you go to Cosplay night last week?" My face lit up and I grinned. "Yeah, I went as Harley Quinn." He coughed a bit. "That was you? You looked really sexy." I flushed and looked away. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." "No, I-I like it." Gosh, I can't believe I just said that! What was I thinking?! "Did you have in contacts?" I nodded. "I thought and still think you have the most amazing eyes." He sat his coffee down and walked over to me. His hands raised but paused in front of my glasses. "Do you mind?" I said no and he slid my glasses of my face. Immediately, I readjusted my hair and blinked up at him. "Magnificent." Without a second thought, I leaned up and kissed him. He seemed to be in shock..we both were. But he kissed me again. And again. And again. And again. "We should -kiss- get to work -kiss- before she gets back." "I don't want to stop kissing you." He grinned softly. "I don't want to stop kissing you either but we should again least wait until we are somewhere more private. After we get done here, I'll take you to my favorite cafe. Okay?" My smile could have broken my face before I kissed him again. "Alright, Sean. I'd like that."