Chapter 3

“Left” he said. You looked down at him and let out a soft sigh. Your breath of air was seen as you started to take the left path. Your foot tracks were left behind as you walked.

???’s Point of View
‘Someone told me this kid would be passing through today.’ I thought to myself as I blew out a puff of smoke before grinning widely as I started to follow the tracks. ‘This is going to be interesting’ I thought as I smirked.

Your Point of view
You and flowey kept walking. You looked down at him as he looked behind you.
“Uh oh.” He said. You turned around and saw him there. He looked exactly as your old friend. The jacket, the shorts, eye glowing, everything. Sans. Or so you thought.
“Y/N...We better run...” Flowey said but you didn’t move. You were in a trance.
“Y/N!” He yelled. You still didn’t move. A shiver of fear went down your spine as you looked at ‘Sans’.
“Y/N Run!” He yelled at you. You snapped back into normal before taking off. Leaving the confused skeleton there. You ran with the flower and hid behind a tree.
“I think we lost him...” You said softly. Flowey looked around as his eyes widened.
“Shit not yet!” He yelled which caused you to jump. You started to run but was stopped. A red force holding you in place. ‘Sans’ came around you, looking at every part of you. He stopped in front of you with a wide smirk. You were going to have a bad time.