He quickly saids, while pulling me close to him,"Of course it meant something to me princess. It just gets hard sometimes.. It's hard to not dream about you.. It's hard to not even think about you.. And it's really hard for me to control myself when I'm around you you. You make my body feel so many things baby." I look up at him and say,"Gray you don't think it's hard for me too? It really is. Baby the reason why I want to wait for marriage is because, not only is it what I believe in, but it's just something that I wanna do. I wanna save that beautiful moment with my husband on the night of our honeymoon..I wouldn't want to have it any other way baby. You gotta wait for me Gray, I wanna share myself with you and only you. No one else. A-And it's okay if your not a virgin, I can tell cause your a lot more hornier than I am..I'm here to help you baby when ever you feel like you want to give in. I can help you through it," I intertwine our fingers and continue,"We can do this together prince." He smiles down at me and say,"Thank you for that princess..I love you so much.."

I smile and say,"That's what I'm here for and I love you more." He leans down to kiss me and I peck his lips then pull back and say,"Before I leave this bathroom, do you need any help with you situation down there?.." He nods and say,"Please?" I blush and say,"Of course. I got you.." He smirks and I grab his hand and lead him out of the bathroom and to the guest room.

I lay him down on the bed and climb on top of him. He moans,"Ooh babyy..What are you gonna do to daddy?..." I smirk down at him and whisper in his ear,"Daddy will just have to wait an see.." He groans as I bite down on his helix, then I reach my left hand down and tug at his shirt and he saids,"You want this off baby girl?" I nod and he takes it off and I instantly roam my hands around his chest, while bringing my lips back to his.

I can feel his manhood twitch under me as I do this so I pull back and connect my lips to his chest and start kissing up and down his upper chest to his abs. He moans loudly and I say,"Baby not so loud okay? I don't want the kids to hear us and come in." He nods and I move my kisses down lower until I reach the waist band of his sweats. I pull them down slowly and watch his reaction as I throw them to the side. He looks shocked but I continue and his shocked expression turns into a complete pleasured expression as I connect my fingers to his manhood through his briefs and I start softly stroking him.

He moans,"Keep going babyy...don't stop..." I move hand away and he growls down at me. Deciding not to tease him anymore, I pull down his briefs mid thigh and his buddy almost hits me in my face if I didn't move my head back fast enough. He saids,"Come on baby, Si prega di fretta e fare qualcosa che fa male." (Please do something it hurts.) I move my head up to his face and say,"Okay baby.." I kiss his cheek then I lay my lower half on his and start grinding on him slowly causing the both of us to moan. I as I continue to go slow he moan,"Faster princess, faster.." He grips my butt and I go faster saying,"Uhh Graysonnn.." He saids, while giving my butt a hard smack,"That's right baby girl moan daddy's name louder..." I moan,"Grayson.." He flips our position, so he's on top now, and he grinds on me faster saying,"Louder!" I moan,"Yes Daddy!" He groan loudly and lifts my legs around his waist, grinding on me much harder and faster than before. He moans, loudly,"Uhh Yes Nelly baby, you feel it!" I pant,"Yess baby.." And I bring his head down for a deep kiss.

He moans in the kiss and pull back saying,"Baby I'm about to-" I cut him off saying,"Me too Gray..Just let it out.." He came a lot right after I said that and so did I. He kisses my neck and lay done next to me saying,"Thank you baby girl, I really needed that, and that was so beautiful..." I turn my head to him and smile as we both try to catch our breaths and say,"No problem mio amore." He pulls the cover over us and kiss the top of my head pulling me closer to him and we slowly drift off to sleep...