"I'm sorry if I attacked you." She quipped.

After John and Mary left the box with tablets, they separated. Mary suggested to spend the break together, but John refused and told her that Sherlock is waiting on him. She gave him a crooked smile and nodded as she turned around and walked away.

John walked down the corridor, searching for Sherlock until he stood in front of the curly dark haired figure that was slumped down against the wall. Sherlock's was sitting there with his elbows braced on his knees and his face buried in his hand. John then felt a moment of concern.

"Sherlock?" Said John with worry.

Sherlock looked up shortly. As he saw John's face, he then sucked in a sharp breath and let his head fall back down into his hands.

"Go away." He mumbled through his pale hands.

John frowned slightly, plumping down onto the floor in front of Sherlock. Not caring about the looks he got from the people around them.

"What's wrong?" John asked softly.

Sherlock raised his head and stared at John with disbelief.

"John, leave me alone." He snapped, as he ran a hand through his curly dark colored hair. He leaned back against the wall and glared at John with his face straight. "Just go away, John." He said flatly.

John refused to go away without an explanation of this. He crossed his arms over his chest and spoke up again.

"Sherlock? what the hell?"

Sherlock sighed. "Are you too stupid to understand the meaning of 'go away'?"

"I am not. I am having trouble understanding why you feel it's so necessary to be so rude to me." John paused. "For god's sake. What got into you!?" At this, Sherlock stood up, what failed. Because John pushed him back down. "Explain." He demanded. Sherlock snorts.

"Think."

"No Sherlock! Remember what happened last time? With Ben? You have to explain, Sherlock. I love you. I can't bear to see you mad on me. I have the right to know what I did. Even I think I didn't do anything wrong." John said.

"I saw you." Sherlock said quietly, looking everywhere except in John's eyes.

"I saw you too, and I still see you." He replied dryly.

"With Mary." He finished the sentence that he was supposed to finish before John had muttered through it. John frowned, looking away. He was thinking.

"What about Mary?" He asked.

"I saw you, John. I saw the cozy moment you two had in the corridor." John started to laugh with this.

"Are you serious?" He asked with disbelief.

"You think this is funny John?" Sherlock snapped.

"You think me and Ma-

"Yes." Sherlock interrupted.

"Trust is a super important part of a healthy relationship, you know."

"And you're an idiot to break that."

"I don't know why you think I cheated on you, or whatever you think in that big brain of yours. But if you stayed longer, you could see how I told her to stop. What the hell, Sherlock? How can you think that I've cheated on you?" John's nostrils flared as he spoke. John stood up and Sherlock does the same. John turned around to leave but Sherlock reached and dug his fingers into John's shoulder.

"Wait."

"What?"

Sherlock searched frantically for words, some pacifying, clever words to undo what they said. He didn't let go of John, but didn't speak either. He only stared at him with a blank face with a sign of panic. John watched his expression and something softer flickered in his darkened eyes.

"Well?" He asked.

Sherlock just kept staring, waiting. A sentence had begun forming somewhere deep in him and it was slowly shimmering into existence. Yes, it was becoming clearer, the only sentence that his brain seemed to be repeating over and over again. Sherlock opened his lips in preparation for it, there it was... How silly, but it was the only thing he can think of.

"I'm sorry."

John didn't move. After a couple seconds He nodded at him and carefully freed himself from Sherlock's grip. He turned on and left Sherlock, standing lost in the corridor.

The two of them didn't talk for the whole day. Sherlock texted John earlier, but without a response. When the morning class was over, John rushed out of the class, and drove with his car towards a place he could eat. Sherlock was searching for John in the canteen.

John, I am so sorry. –SH

Please. –SH

John... -SH

I don't deserve you. –SH

I apologize for being an idiot. –SH

In the midday, Sherlock didn't have lessons with John. Sherlock decided to leave the class and go to his room. To wait three hours for John to return. Sherlock laid him in his bed and turned onto his left side, curling up with his knees pressed to his chest. He laid like that for hours, wondering what happened between the two. He knew he was rude. But he's Sherlock Holmes. Surely John has to understand that. Right? Sherlock fell asleep, while he was weeping softly. He wasn't crying like a heartbroken teenager. William Sherlock Scott Holmes does not cry. He kept repeating this to himself. People can't hold in tears. They slide down your cheek without knowing.

After the bell rang, John walked into the room, glancing at Sherlock who is lying curled up on his bed, his eye swollen and red. Did he cry? John thought as he walked closer to Sherlock and squatted down in front of him. He ran his hand through Sherlock's hair. John is disappointed in Sherlock for not trusting him. But that doesn't mean he stops loving him? John sighed softly and stood up, walking to the bathroom door and closed it behind him as he is inside.

John grabbed a washcloth so he can refresh himself. As he opened the cabinet, some stuff fell down onto the floor, making a loud noise, what made Sherlock jolt awake. Sherlock wiped his dry tears away from his eyes, and kept lying in silence, hearing noises from the bathroom. When he realized that it is John, he stood up and prepared two cups of tea. He sat on the edge of John's bed to wait for him so that the two of them could have their evening tea, and so they can talk about the misunderstanding from this morning.

John emerged from the bathroom and headed in the direction of the kettle.

"I've made you tea." Sherlock said.

John looked up sharply, then his eyes followed Sherlock's vaguely pointing hand to the cup. He cleared his throat.

"Yes, okay. Thankyou." He said firmly. As soon as John's fingers closed around the cup, Sherlock spoke.

"John, I am truly sorry. I don't want to fight with you. I love you, always. There will never be a day that I will stop loving you. I'm an idiot, an asshole and I'm truly sorry for being a person like I am now." Sherlock sighed. "I need you." He added quietly. John felt a flush of heat spread slowly across his face because of the way Sherlock was looking at him. The tears in his eyes were flowing down his cheeks. John walks directly towards Sherlock and took his face in his hands and wipes the tears away with his thumbs.

"Don't cry."

"I am truly sorry, John." He said quietly while looking down.

"It's ok." He said before closing the remaining distance between them and embraced Sherlock. "Just stop being a dick, okay." He said and pecked Sherlock's cheek as he pulled back. The corner of Sherlock's lips perked upwards. "And. I will never cheat on you. Why should I? I have my future sitting in front of me. I won't ruin us. Never." John said fondly. They are staring deeply into each other's eyes before John grabbed Sherlock's collar of his shirt and slammed his lips on his.