(11)fudge!

(At school)

As Evelyn entered school Mia and Sara came rushing to her with a sad expression? Evelyn thought something was wrong regarding school but there question confused her.
"Did you check your Instagram?!"asked Mia.
"No,why?"
"Um..just check it for yourself" she said with an uneasy expression.
"Okayy....." So she fished her mobile out of her pocket and logged into her account to see the most heartbreaking thing she could imagine. A picture of him and a girl but that was not the problem the problem was that his arm was around her waist and the status said 'my girl#GF'. Evelyn just continued staring at the screen for a few minutes while her friends were expecting some sort of reaction from her except silence. After a moment she looked at her friends then back to the picture and abruptly turned and dashed out of the locker area to get to some place without anyone but fate was not in her favor because as she exited the area she collided with something hard or to be precise someone and that is none other than X!
" you saw it?" He asked hesitantly and when he looked into her eyes he noticed it was filled with tears and that broke his heart. 'Fudge' he cursed in his mind,He was sad that she is crying and also that it was because of someone else so he hugged her really tight. Evelyn didn't waste time and hugged him back and then a tear rolled down her cheek and then another till she started crying really hard.she knew she was drenching his shirt. He didn't care his shirt being drenched by her but never wanted it to be by her tears.

The bell rang signaling the beginning of the first period so X didn't have a choice being the head boy to get her to class. He didn't want her to be hear so he did what his instincts told him even though he knew he would be in deep sh**.
Two heartbreaks in one day!

💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲
(How true is that quote/pic?)
Hii... So I have something to say real quick. I won't be able to update next week because I have exams and my younger brothers sports meet & books day... Blah blah. I'm very sorry but pls bear with me and now to the good stuff
Comment
Vote
Read and add to ur reading list plsssssss.
Love and kisses to all 😉
Stay safe!