(8)learning to accept

Today is the 25th of June. The day Evelyn was born and now turning 17. She was looking genuinely happy when she came down the stairs wearing a beautiful emerald green dress. She looked very elegant with minimal amount of makeup and very simple dress. She was not looking happy just because it was her birthday but because yesterday after she stormed off knowing that her stepsister was finally being brought home, she understood that what people told was true, that She was indeed being selfish and thinking only about her feelings so avoiding and hating the child won't do her any good and in fact it was not the child's fault in anyway.when she grows up and doesn't find a complete family what would she go through.
So when Evelyn came back home that night she surprised everyone by going straight to Eva her stepsister and hugged her, introducing herself as the big sister. Her parents were overwhelmed with joy because they didn't know how to change evelyn's way of thinking.
Today when Evelyn woke up to her pleasant surprise she saw Eva sitting on Her bed with a huge 'happy birthday sis' sign and balloons in her hand.

Evelyn's P.O.V
Okayy....is it truly my birthday today?wow time sure does fly.i thought as I hugged Eva and told her I'll be down in five minutes.
                     ~~~~~~~~~~
Halfway through breakfast dad told me that we have a party today because I was not able to celebrate my sixteenth birthday with them.last year I was not very comfortable to be celebrating something with them that I went out with my friends.whatever at least this year I have one whole family with me and  get to have a party the so past is in the past.
Mom had given me a beautiful emerald green long dress which was just so damn perfect.i was in love with it immediately.
                   ~~~~~~~~~~~
'Its a new beginning, do t dwell in the past Eve! Be strong ' I said to myself as I went down the stairs with a genuine smile on my face.

💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲
So....any questions?
I'm always here to answer any.
By the way a big big thank you to my friend Sadie for the wonderful cover,it is beautiful isn't it guys?
Pretty pls
Comment
Vote
Read and add it to ur reading lists!
Sorry for the errors ( inshallah after the book is completed I'll edit it)